Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: should their be a woman president?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should their be a woman president?

Why not? I think women can handle pressure well. Look at it this way. Men are pressured by women.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not a matter of gender, if they are politically smart enough then why not.

England did have a female Prime Minister who was awesome :P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie MistressOfSolidor may be famous one day MistressOfSolidor may be famous one day MistressOfSolidor's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that a woman should become president - both genders can prove themselves to be worthy of leading a country, if they put their mind to it, and learn the right things.
    Signature image too big.
    Signature image deleted by Hassun.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    I would like to see a woman become president. Men to me seem much more eager to start conflicts than women, so I believe that if the world had nothing but female leaders we would have much less occurances of war or conflict. This may be a generalization but I think women are more eager to prove themselves worthy than men, so they would also work harder to keep the nation happy.
    Sure. if a woman can be a doctor, engineer, etc. then i see no reason not to have a female president

...Impulsive...

Newbie xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Should a woman be president? Wow, such a big question. Being female I feel that I should say 'of course!' I mean, I'd like the opportunity to be president. And it's not like we'd be progressive or anything.. by now what country hasn't had a female leader? I feel like this point in time we oughtn't have a leader that's female- because I wonder, are we ready? Are we willing to let go of all the prejudices we as a country currently have? And let females run the show? Mmm.. Probably not. But if these fellows running the country don't get any better we might just have to teach them a thing or two, ladies!
    love

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    xsweetmegx: Please don't revive threads that were inactive for more than 2 weeks.

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9