Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

ok, i recently heard that they might take all violent and sexual realted games off shelves because it influences kids. studies show that kids exposed to video games and music containing these things are twice as likely to do them more than a kid that isnt exposed. so my question is should they ban the video games such as grand theft auto and playboy games and etc? let me know, thanks

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

well, i dont realy know. if a child's parents dont want their child to be influenced by that kind of thing they shouldn't allow them to purchase it. but then again it all comes down to an individual's consciense.
    Just wanting to be myself.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    ok, i recently heard that they might take all violent and sexual realted games off shelves because it influences kids. studies show that kids exposed to video games and music containing these things are twice as likely to do them more than a kid that isnt exposed. so my question is should they ban the video games such as grand theft auto and playboy games and etc? let me know, thanks
    Nope because is the parent's responsability to check what games their kids are buying and playing. Even if it get banned out of the shelves you can still buy them in the black market.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Recently? Heh... Jack Thompson and many other politicians have had a crusade agaisnt violent and explicit gaming. They fail because they are blind that it's not the fault of the games, but the fault of the parents. Good parents includes waiting to see if you're parents are ready or can at least handle games of that caliber and if you buy your child a game like Grand Theft Auto, it's best to supervise and play it with him or her.

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    studies show that kids exposed to video games and music containing these things are twice as likely to do them more than a kid that isnt exposed.
    False. It's actually the other way around.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with ketaro. if a individual wants something bad enough they'll find a way to get it.
    Just wanting to be myself.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

this is true my sister bought my nephew grand thenft auto and and he is onlly 7
    she dsont see as an influince she is strict with him . so im gonna agree with those that say its the parents doing not the media or the gaming companys fault
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    this is true my sister bought my nephew grand thenft auto and and he is onlly 7
    she dsont see as an influince she is strict with him . so im gonna agree with those that say its the parents doing not the media or the gaming companys fault
    Parents need to read the parental sticker that has the game rating thingy. I mean there is a reason why the dang sticker is there.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Its farenhiet 181 all over

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast