Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

Should they ban games for mature audiences!!? No way!! To some people this is the only meaningful entertainment to them!!

Parents complaining about their kids playing it!!? Its their own fault!!

Parents: Keep a close eye on your kids and stop blaming other ppl for your mistakes!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree
    jack thompson is a fag its the parents fault it says rated M but you buy it for you kid any way

I'll do it man.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

But still dont start saying that parents shouldnt buy there kid a M game. Its the kids responsibility to make good decisions on what they do in real life. And its the parents job to teach the kid how to distuingish right from wrong. If there parents dont teach the kids right from wrong, the kid will make bad and good desisions. So its not the games fault, its not the kids fault, its the parents fault for not teaching there kids the difference between reality, and entertainment. So the parents should still buy the games, just make sure and clarify taht the kids know that its just a game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    But still dont start saying that parents shouldnt buy there kid a M game. Its the kids responsibility to make good decisions on what they do in real life. And its the parents job to teach the kid how to distuingish right from wrong. If there parents dont teach the kids right from wrong, the kid will make bad and good desisions. So its not the games fault, its not the kids fault, its the parents fault for not teaching there kids the difference between reality, and entertainment. So the parents should still buy the games, just make sure and clarify taht the kids know that its just a game.
    I agree some kids could handle it some cant

I'll do it man.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. So the parents can buy the M game for there child, but if they notice sudden behavior changes to an extreme extent, such as beating some one to death... No more M games... Language, clothing, and attitude are not significant. That is the kids buisness no one can tell them how to dress. As long as there over 14

Thanks

exactly right i agree completly

I'll do it man.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Even if they ban such games most mature contents are easily seen on tv.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I think in the case of video games adults are just looking for a reason for their failings to teach their kids the difference between right and wrong. My parents blame my xbox for everything absolutely anything and sometimes even when the xbox has nothing to do with the conversation and i am not a violent person its like

"swordfish 3 you dont get enough sleep because of the xbox"
    "swordfish 3 your grades have dropped half a grade because of the xbox"

its sad really that they cant get along with it so really its just the parents being insecure and foolish rather than the games influencing us although there have been instances of kids acting out video games "really stupid kids"
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast