Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

The Electronic Software Ratings Board(I like to call it the ESRB, just a little something I came up with.) is doing it's job. Parents are just lazy. If everything went according to the plan, nobody under 17 would even know what an M rated game looked like. It's like proposing a ban on R rated movies, it's just ridiculous. I get it, this must be one of those joke forums. Ha Ha... good one.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Just as a matter of wondering who is "They?"

Would games be taken from the shelves?Would every copy of gta be burned?Would i get arrested for playing Postal?

No one could completly ban all violent and sexual media as practicially everyone would habe somthing like it.Next it will be banning films,tv,music and books because of their content

And games are protected by the american constuition as the are a form of expression

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

It wouldn't really bother me too much unitl they touched the fighting games.
    NO ONE TOUCHES MY FIGHTING GAMES
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with that sentiment! Leave the fighters alone and no one get's hurt......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have never really taken that question or comment seriously. I think its about the culture and how children are raise. In japan those things are posted everywhere and the influence is nearly nothing. They arn't affected by it to the extremes such as Americans.

I don't think games should be banned for any reason really. It appeals to certain ages yes, are made influenced by the targetting of certain age groups, but if you are underage, why the hell are you playing it? No..really, why the hell are the parents buying the stuff for their kids?

They introduce them to the products, they incourage to an extent, they give in, they allow such things, and in the end what happens? They cry and whine when their child or some kid does something. Oh blame the video games because oyu don't want to blame yourself. Its a load of bull and its their fault. If kids are so influenced by them, wait until they are 18 and then its out of your hands. Problem is solved.

Or maybe we should make classes in school to teach the kids "The safety of playing videos games"

"Safe Gaming" Be cool, strap your joystick

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I agree with that sentiment! Leave the fighters alone and no one get's hurt......
    yeah no first punch no blood.

But why ban the M games parents should know what to choosee for there kids but some of em are just use to the violance and not think that life is a game and they start to kill people.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 31, 2006 at 08:32 PM.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Sexual, yes. Violent, no way!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, i wouldnt mind playing sexy beach 2. Looks like a fun game even though i cant read japanese. Owell. Ever heard of it? Its anime style but looks realistic some how. And its completely secksual! Somethin like a hentai game. But it shouldnt be banned. Just dont buy it for your kids. Doesnt matter, let me go get my fake i.d. :P

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast