Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should they ban violent and sexual realted games?

I've heard of that game....What's it for?? PS2?
    Games that are rated M is for adults, if parents buy them for their kids, they have no room bxtchin' about how violent or sexual games are.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Its for the pc .......

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~ Since they have restrictions and all, I guess it's ok, and with good parenting like InnerHell pointed out, I suppose it can cause no harm. Banning them isn't necessary.

I would rather meditate or do something along those lines to rest my mind out off anger than play those violent videogames.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

violence comes froms your souroundings violent anime isn't for everyone
    sure you can meditate and even cut your self off from the violence and exualy content from anime but it really just depend on where and how you live that makes you want to be like any anime its up to you and your choice .
    and your parents responcsabilty to like most everyone here say's
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    ok, i recently heard that they might take all violent and sexual realted games off shelves because it influences kids. studies show that kids exposed to video games and music containing these things are twice as likely to do them more than a kid that isnt exposed. so my question is should they ban the video games such as grand theft auto and playboy games and etc? let me know, thanks
    This is no surprise to me at all. Children in terms are sensitive & are influence easily with anything really, only with what they enjoy. But my opinion on this is that I think, few kids have the ability to control their minds...and that violent and sexual related stuff should be up on shelves, But it's up to the parents...it's up to them to decide what's best for their kids...if I was a mother & had a child, I'd wait 'til she or he understands fully why it's to be enjoyed or shouldn't.

http://www.myspace.com/starades

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

bassically as soon as the kid hits 14 or 13, maybe even 15. Thats when they start to devolop a mind of there own.

Newbie Demonic Angel may be famous one day Demonic Angel may be famous one day Demonic Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant understand why the parents would let their kid purchase a game that is Violent or has sexual related content. The whole reason they put the rating system on the games was to make sure that kids that werent supposed to play them didnt get their hands on them. If you ask me its just plain stupidity on the parents behalf and they should be the ones looked at not the children. Since they can influence them more than any game. So no these games should not be banned.
    Last edited by Demonic Angel; Sep 02, 2006 at 08:50 AM.

Newbie Unit may be famous one day Unit may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont think they should ban these because they will learn about these stuff anyways either from there parents fighting or watching stuff on t.v , as for the sexual part? how else they suppose to learn! sex ed in school sucks and parents dread the day there kid asks them about that and they tend to try and avoid it
    Bleh... Got fed up of admin/mods changing my sig....

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast