+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Should they legalize Marijuana

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Should they legalize Marijuana

This is a question out of personal reference do you all think that weed should be legal? Think about it... It doesn't really have no bad affect on anybody besides a loss of short term memory and that's about it. It makes you more relaxed and you are not going to do anything too drastic because you are too laid back to do anything. So why is it so illegal. For instance if you smoke a joint and you are driving you are going to make it home but it's going to be kinda crazy on the way home but it's better than being drunk driving. Sometimes it makes the person who smokes more concentrated on the task at hand because you kinda gets in that twilight zone where you feel as if you can complete any task given to you. So give me your opinions.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should they legalize Marijuana

This is like asking "Why is suicide illegal?" I mean, if someone wants to kill themselves, why should we stop them? It comes from an alterior belief in morality. Who can define morality though? That was left up to your lawmakers. The government does have another agenda though. Drugs tend to make governments unstable and decrease productivity. China was largely overthrown by its Opium imports that it was not able to control. Your thoughts?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

weed should be legal it is already legal for medical use in meny states

Code Name Wind

Newbie Sunk_and_Drunk may be famous one day Sunk_and_Drunk may be famous one day Sunk_and_Drunk's Avatar
    Thanks

They should not legalize marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmusou
    It doesn't really have no bad affect on anybody besides a loss of short term memory and that's about it.
    I think that marijuana affects people in different ways. But generally, the more you smoke the dumber you get.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. I don't smoke it, but I think anyone that wants to should be able to. Most people probably only smoke it occasionally, and if there are any hardcore dopeheads, then becoming so was there choice and their problem. Besides, I hear it's not too hard to get anyhow.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think marlabo(or something like that) has a plant in chile, south america on standby just incase they legalize weed tommrow.

but yeah if they do legalize weed. 90% of states would automatically ban weed cause we are now taking fights to the state level. the fight would of course come to the state level. but a its big business to not illegalize weed cause its a really hard hit to your reputaion. actually its political suicide, just like if you try to discredit alen greenspan. the only states that might legalize weed would be the states that dont bring in much income or the states that are so corrupt that half the city is manipulated by crime.

plus the goverment and state would have the power to tax weed. i would be surprised if the taxes where +4USD(federal) and +8(state).

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

In our country its legal to sell it.., but if they find you with it youre screwed ,I dont get it either...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I personaly don't have anything against legalizing it, but only for medical use.
    And even then it I think it should be given only by doctors, so it won't go to streets, after all it is a drug.
    There are some proofs that marijuana is working nicely to some diceases and syndromes.
    But personaly I wouldn't never let marijuana or any other non-legal drug to open use.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast