+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Should they legalize Marijuana

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should they legalize Marijuana

There is so much more we can say about it but i truly believe that it is not that bad it's better than alcohol and other drugs. This drug is considered a mild drug. You can almost compare it to cigarettes. It's not that bad like Cocaine, crack, ecstasy, ice and all those other drugs. So you would rather legalize heroin than weed come on that's a no no. So I think they should legalize weed.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that marijuana should be legalized, while alcohol should be made illegal. That's because it makes people much more dangerous and damages health more. Note: I don't smoke or drink anything.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

No way i weed does harm you a lot its slow but it kills you and it kills you organs as well isnt that a reason to keep it illegal and anybody who says otherwise is just plain stupid.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i think marijuana should only be used medically, like any other drug. and it should be used to help relieve the suffering to terminaly ill patients.
    and i don't think it should be legal, cause ppl could abuse using the drug n really stuff them selves up, which u can see with alcohol

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they should legalize it........you might think it doesn't harm but it does...slowly......the more u smoke it the dumber u get....I've seen it in one of my friends.....and besides it gives u short term memory loss.....

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And also it shortens you life, doesn't it :O

Newbie kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they should legalize marijuana. Not only is it bad for you, but you could be spending your time doing better things. Marijuana's a waste of money too. People would be even more broke than they already are.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it should be legalized. Anything that is addictive like marijuana should not be legalized. If it should be legalized then I think it should only be obtained by perscription. There is no telling how it might effect someone's body. They could have an allergic reaction to it and a doctor might not be able to help them. To put it simply marijuanna or any drug for that matter is like fire. You have to be careful with it or you are going to get burned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast