+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Should they legalize Marijuana

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should they legalize Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by sayo
    hmmm this reminds me of an essay about legalising dope, i go a full mark for that...i guess the teacher agreed to my point.....so of course grass should be legalized lol....yay~ legal marijuana for all~

this is such a spam.

alright....
    - if cigarettes are free for anyone over 18 (or whatever legal age in your country) why shoudnt marijuana be? i know dope might do more harm, but ciggies are not that much better either. (yah dont give me that "i wish i never smoked" on your death bed cos of lung cancer, go smoke weed, die faster, and happier)
    -if marijuana was legalized, the price would certainly go down. so the addicts wouldnt have gone over board for how to pay for their needs. but thats no reason for the addicts to score more than usual. if it was legalized, the governement would have control over the supplies, or even provide facilities, for them to use (therefore keeping an eye on them, not to do dangerous stunts while they are high you know)
    -many young people wants to try just because it is illegal, curiousity kills the cat, and so did many teenagers. most of them dont really know much about drug, or whats in them, and so they died bcause of the dumbest mistake of not knowing what to mix with what...education people, education! drug is not a forbidden subject anymore, be sure you know what youre doing, and have a few close friends who you truely trust (or so as my cool "once was high and wild" biology teacher said)
    -last but not least, marijuana should be legalized because its fun to watch people get smashed/stoned.

i rest my case *bow*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    (loud applause) Wow, we seem to have written the exact same essay for different teachers. I just didn't want to go into all the trouble of dragging it out and typing it all. Again, I must agree with you.
    thank you thank you, though the ironic thing is i have never smoked, and i dont think i ever will, i hate the smell.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aurium Animus
    Of course not. Marijuana is pointless. It can make you do stupid, retarded, pointless and haremful things, but It can not kill you. It can cause you to kill yourself, or cause harm to another.
    hai, i agree... as of now, marijuana has killed a lot of people, ruined a lot of lives, destroyed many dreams... you know... yet it is illegal... i can't imagine what would happen if it were to be legalized...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n's Avatar
    La Muy Leal Y Noble Ciudad de Iloilo, Pilipinas
    Thanks

legalize it.. ^^d

in that way everybody will be happy...

^_^V
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up the stars."

+ My DeviantArt + DarkStreet Studios + Tears in Hell + Otaku Geirin +

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i know you did not just ask that i say dont legalize it i mean there is enough evil in this world with out everyone high

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I don't think they should legalize it. Marijuana does a lot more than just affecting your memory. I've known too many people who have or have almost thrown their lives away because of marijuana. I think if its legalized, it won't do anything but harm. Ive never tried it, and I don't ever plan to. I've been with people while they were smoking it and all it did was make them look like idiots. Honestly, theres tons of things a person can do instead of wasting a few hours getting high.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

nope. i do not think that is should be. ppl abuse it now what is going to stop them from abusing it when it is legal?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dDoKbOkGi
    No, I don't think they should legalize it. Marijuana does a lot more than just affecting your memory. I've known too many people who have or have almost thrown their lives away because of marijuana. I think if its legalized, it won't do anything but harm. Ive never tried it, and I don't ever plan to. I've been with people while they were smoking it and all it did was make them look like idiots. Honestly, theres tons of things a person can do instead of wasting a few hours getting high.
    Agreed. I still dont know why they legalized it here in Canada

...Impulsive...

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

They legalize marijuana, then they might as well legalize murder and suicide. Thats basically it.
    Kastelic's creation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast