Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Violent Video Games be banned?

Newbie lilchris may be famous one day lilchris may be famous one day lilchris's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Violent Video Games be banned?

r u ****ing crazy hell no i mean thats like taking away halo2 for a addicated player and the guys willing to kill for it back *ME*
    Everyone has a dark side ..... including ME

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex
    If parents don't care about it, then why would you ban them? The rating system for games is one of the best you'll find. I say let it be.
    I agree. Anywayz even if the parents don't allow their children to play violent games the kids will find a way to play them.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Pheh, if they ever ban violent video games, I say they should ban the news too. They're just as violent sometimes and the killing is for real...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

YES YES YES! VIOLENT Games should be banned, along with all the other good things in life, like, alcohol, sex, ...alcohol...etc....Riiiiight...

OH C'MON!!!! People who attempt to ban these games do it out of fear, which I can see why. If their kid plays a violent game, they probably feel like their kid will go off and commit violent crimes. But what they really should direct their attention on is teach their kids the morals and the right way to behave. The people who push these bans are obviously trying to push the blame off of their bad parenting onto these creative forms of entertainment.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a thought that just occured to me. It's just like what they say about guns, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the same goes for games. I admit, there are those out there who have a problem separating reality from fantasy, and they are the ones who shouldn't play video games.
    Does anyone here watch Law and Order? They actually did an episode dealing with such a situation, and they even used the advertising for GTA in the show. If a person has violent tendancies, you can't blame what he does on the fact that he just finished playing a violent video game. Especially if he was violent WAY before he ever played it. It is a common thing in this day and age to try to blame things on something other than what is really to blame. AA is a good example.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutly not. At the age of seven I purchased DOOM II at Toys 'r Us without my mother or father present. I've been playing violent games since, and I've yet to shoot up a school or blow up a building.

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hecks yes. I think violent video games should not be made because no tellin,one day it can influence somebody young or old.
    yes i do love video games so i'm sorry to all you violen t video game fans but guys this is the truth....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

nope, with live in a world that if ull of violence anyway, so why should they banned violent video games when in reality we live in a world where violence is everywhere.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast