Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: should we ban MSN?

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: should we ban MSN?

I think banning MSN isnt a salution there is always an other chat page on the web, and chat pages arent they only thing where shortcuts are used there also used in online games and on sms.
    Bud if kids cant tel the difrence between there homework and MSN then there is a probleme and somthing needs to be done about it, bud the question is what?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    it is stuiped to blam the gun when someone get their head blown up, but if you think about it, if the world doesn't have guns, there won't be world war 1/2.
    If there weren't guns people would still wage war anyway, using sticks and spears and catapults, and whatever else they used to fight with before the guns were invented.

I too do not think it is right to blame MSN for falling grades and bad spelling... really, did the creators of MSN encourage users to use short-forms? People who use short-forms in formal essays just aren't using their heads. No one's grading you when you IM, so go ahead and abbreviate all you want (I don't, by the way - I usually only use "btw" and "gtg"). But bringing IM-speak into the exam hall with you is plain stupid. This act of blaming IM services is obviously some form of escapism on the parents' part. MSN authorities can just sit back in their chairs and tell them how blooming stupid they are for not having taught their kids better.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

look just becasue some people are making stupid decisions doesnt mean every one eles should deal with the problems. Yes bad things happen on there but if you used your brain you would know what is to much. even if msn got band there are other sites like it

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    If there weren't guns people would still wage war anyway, using sticks and spears and catapults, and whatever else they used to fight with before the guns were invented.

I too do not think it is right to blame MSN for falling grades and bad spelling... really, did the creators of MSN encourage users to use short-forms? People who use short-forms in formal essays just aren't using their heads. No one's grading you when you IM, so go ahead and abbreviate all you want (I don't, by the way - I usually only use "btw" and "gtg"). But bringing IM-speak into the exam hall with you is plain stupid. This act of blaming IM services is obviously some form of escapism on the parents' part. MSN authorities can just sit back in their chairs and tell them how blooming stupid they are for not having taught their kids better.
    using guns to fight in war, that is the most cheapest way. i don't mind using knifes to fight in a war like the old fashion. back to the topic...and what happen if the parents aren't home how are they going to teach the kids, and by the way if the kid turn 10 and up they should make a decisions them selfs, they don't need their parents to spoon them anymore, not saying is msns fault, but my opinion is that kids should stop using short forms now, and start learning how to type in a proper grammar. by the way 95 percent of the people doesn't like to listen to their parents anymore when they turn to teenager.

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: should we ban MSN?

is this true?!?!well...i think we should ban MSN...because if it is for the sake of others then they should do it...book reports arent supposed to be turned into text messages...i mean why dont you just use a cellphone instead of a paper etc. ...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This thread is over two weeks old.

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4