• no,it should stay illegal

12 54.55%
  • i don'n care about drugs

5 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: should weed be legal?

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

should weed be legal?

should weed be legal? why do you think that way?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should weed be legal?

Yes, thr is nothing wrong about it.. The only bad thing is when people take advantage of it and do stupid shmit. But other than that its no diffrent than a cig, oh besides the fact you get blitzd outta your skull!!!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care if it ever becomes legal or not. Some people could be responsible about smoking marijuana just like some people are about drinking, but there is always that majority of people who get way out of hand with it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I don't care if people do marijuana, it's their choice. Right now in BC, our laws against marijuana are pretty minimal.....the cops won't bust you if you have marijuana, but if they find you carrying a certain amount then they will, because they'll consider that you had intent to sell (like, if they catch you with a bag of the stuff in your backpack). If they see you smokin a joint, they might take it away from you, but that'd be about the extent.

Honestly, I agree with the current rules.....as long as you're not selling the stuff, then go ahead and smoke up all you want. If you do sell the stuff, that makes you a pusher and not just a recreational smoker.

The people that smoke recreationally aren't the problem over here, it's the people that sell the stuff, because they'll kill over it, and numerous grow ops have been found that are rigged with guns, so that you set it off, you'll get a bullet in the arse. My friend flies planes over on the mainland of BC, and when he's flying he'll see numerous grow ops on the ground, and he's been shot at several times from people on the ground (I highly doubt they'd be able to take out a plane with a .22, but they still try).

Of course, there's the argument that legalizing it means that their won't be a criminal underground to it, and everyone will be happy, but I highly disagree with that......the guys that are on the streets selling weed aren't fighting for the right to smoke, they're in there for the money and drugs, they're not going to become perfect citizens just because weed is legalized.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is no one to sell it then how do you expect recreational smokers to get marijuana? Not everyone can start their own marijuana plantation you know...
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

can start their own marijuana plantation you know...
    Foreal man thats what I was going to say! The weed has to be sold, thats how people get it..It doesnt just grow in random spots, You have to buy it or get it from a friend.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that if it becomes legal there might be some annoying problems that spawn. So it might be best if it doesn't
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Newbie WolfSnake2675 may be famous one day WolfSnake2675 may be famous one day WolfSnake2675's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive got way to many friends that have done stupid stuff from weed. I say keep it illegal. It would cause way to many problems. More people would try it because it was legal and that wouldnt be good. But there is still the main part of the population that wouldnt so.....I guess i dont really care

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast