• no,it should stay illegal

12 54.55%
  • i don'n care about drugs

5 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: should weed be legal?

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should weed be legal?

Um.....you don't need to start plantations to grow marijuana.....and the people I know who smoke marijuana, grow their own.......you only need like a few plants and your set for single person use.

The people on the streets who sell it have massive grow-ops, and are generally linked to criminal gangs. Plus, the marijuana that is sold on the streets has other drugs mixed into them to make them more potent.

It requires very little to grow your own marijuana, which is why so many people in BC are able to do it, because of the simplicity. Recreational marijuana does not depend on pushers, but people cultivating their own plants.

*edit* oh, to add to how simple it is to start your own marijuana plants, there's a company in Vancouver that sells marijuana seeds for recreational use. They provide the seeds and instructions for how to get your own plants going. The store openly promotes this, and the city police and the RCMP allow them to continue business because its recreational only. However, the U.S. government is currently trying to extradite the owner of the business (who is currently in jail), because he shipped marijuana seeds to the U.S., which they don't like (the guy's name is Marc Emery).

Anyhoo......it is extremely easy to grow small amounts of marijuana, without having to buy from pushers.
    Last edited by Chubz; May 30, 2006 at 10:31 PM.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Why drink and drive when u can smoke weed and fly

What alot of BS u know why ppl smoke weed and it has nothing to do medical reason for this argument i recon.
    They smoke weed so that they can break away from reality ,even if it is for a breaf moment and be high flying away and feeling so free.hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bunch of Noobz like we call them Counterstrike.
    Hey maybe it is for other reasons but one never knows until u feel the need to smoke weed for some reason.I realy think it will create a lazy society if it is legal because example look at China when they had that big Opium problem.
    So if any country make it legal they can face that ????????????[whatever] aswell.

Last edited by Spymonk; May 30, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Newbie yaoi_prince may be famous one day yaoi_prince may be famous one day yaoi_prince's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i should become legal because they legalized ciggerettes and those are deadly and they legalized liquar and that can kill you if your driving so why not legalize weed it hasnt killed eny one yet it just makes you silly
    Do what you do when you want to do it lifes to short to
    not have fun. - Chris

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

No way! We got enough stupid people in this country , and weed will make them more stupid... keep the crud illegal!
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

The ony problem with continually legalizing drugs is that if they do it with marijuana, then you KNOW that someone's gonna say "legalize heroin," and so on and so forth.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    The ony problem with continually legalizing drugs is that if they do it with marijuana, then you KNOW that someone's gonna say "legalize heroin," and so on and so forth.
    yeah,but heroin is more dangerous than marijuana.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it legalized up here in Canada but only as a "medical drug". But since its May 31st Smoking is banned in Ontarion (yea!) but they havent banned cigerettes yet

...Impulsive...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, it should stay illegal as far as I'm conserned. It's a drug so
    that hooks ya up, so why we should give people rights to use and
    sell it without no limitations. I bet that most of you have seen
    atleast somewhere what those do to a person...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast