+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Should weed be sold in stores

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Should weed be sold in stores

I dont think that it should be cause it is a stupid idea. I think if people put weed for sell in a store it could still sold on the street. I also think that weed is a stupid thing to have legalized cause it could be growin at home.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should weed be sold in stores

Are we talking Amsterdam or the US?? It will never be sold in stores here.

I also think that weed is a stupid thing to have legalized cause it could be growin at home.
    Are you talking from personal experience??

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should, I mean they have ciggarets and beer and liqiour in stores, why not make weed legal? Not that im all for the drugs or anything.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

It is stupid. Why in hell sell? It is illegal and its bad for u. Soon enough it will be cigs too. The only reason i believe its there is because it says things smoking kills etc by law....

and it like destroys your lungs liver brain it damages EVERY thing..... i know blow weed etc are used for people with pain (from an illness) use it like morphine.....but never should it EVER be to be sold it shops NEVER.....
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 08, 2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: For spelling errors as Mods found it difficult to understand.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I dont think that it should be cause it is a stupid idea. I think if people put weed for sell in a store it could still sold on the street. I also think that weed is a stupid thing to have legalized cause it could be growin at home.
    If it were legalized, America would have fewer stoners in prison, resulting in less crowding and saving the cells for the people who really deserve them . . . But I don't think that they should go so far as to put it in stores. The poor store owners are attacked and robbed regularly enough . . . they don't need high people jumping them, as well.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    If it were legalized, America would have fewer stoners in prison, resulting in less crowding and saving the cells for the people who really deserve them . . . But I don't think that they should go so far as to put it in stores. The poor store owners are attacked and robbed regularly enough . . . they don't need high people jumping them, as well.
    You have a very good point here it would be a nightly thing for robbers maybe and also people would be in jail for robbery then drug use lol

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

America is a free country...i know weed is bad for ur body, but if those people want to smoke it than its their problem. And alcholoh is bad for your body too, but i dont hear people complaing about that. And weed is so common any more, does it really matter if it is legalized or not????

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

personally I am a smoker myself. I don't think weed should be sold in stores only for the fact that they would tax it horribly. I would rather call a hot line and order mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast