+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Should weed be sold in stores

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should weed be sold in stores

There's a lot of reason for both sides, but there is more reason for it to be legal than illegal, it just has a better argument.And check this out.....and for u who dont know drugs well, Cannabis is weed....notice how both tobacco and alchohol is higher on this danger chart than Cannabis (weed)

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

That charts full of crap. I wouldn't put Pot anywhere near those drugs. Meth, Ecstacy, LSD, and solvents are way more harmful and addictive than stated there.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    That charts full of crap. I wouldn't put Pot anywhere near those drugs. Meth, Ecstacy, LSD, and solvents are way more harmful and addictive than stated there.
    well u can have ur blives, but that chart there is fact. Belive or not. Logically ur told that some of those drugs are more powerful, but that facts cant lie.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well u can have ur blives, but that chart there is fact. Belive or not. Logically ur told that some of those drugs are more powerful, but that facts cant lie.
    Wow, its been a while since ive been on here. But anyway Jordan, I know ur not into drugs, but it is really hard to believe in that chart, although I guess if its fact like u said then i need to believe, becuase if it were true, i try weed myself since i already drink

Thanx Naruto1988

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my opinion on the issue. I think it is so crazy that marijuana is illegal while tobacco is legal. Tobacco is considered to be a worse drug than marijuana in many cases. In fact, tobacco has much more long term effects compared to marijuana. Statistically speaking, more people who had become heavy users of more dangerous drugs started out with tobacco and not marijuana.

I believe that if marijuana is going to stay illegal then tobacco should be illegal too because it makes no sense to keep a drug that is more dangerous legal while the less dangerous one is illegal.

I don’t know about selling marijuana in stores. If that does happen, I think tobacco should be made illegal because to me it is the drug that needs to be illegal not marijuana. I definitely think that marijuana should be used medically, at least. I know it greatly helps patients with pain.

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

doesn't matter what chart your reading. Either way marijuana is way less lethal then tobacco and alcohol. Marijuana has helped slow down the process of leukemia and cancer. Tobacco kills more people in the US then guns. Alcohol causes so many driving accidents we can't even laugh at a roll over on a comedy show. Yet everywhere theres a reference to marijuana. Are any of them bad? No, in fact every time you see someone on TV smoking marijuana or eating it. They are having a good time and still are able to function properly.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    That chart has to be wrong, because earlier I remember you stating that weed and heroin are equally addictive. The chart shows that heroin is at the top, while marijuana is somewhere near the middle. On top of that (Like Miroku stated), marijuana is no where near methamphetamines (including ecstasy), LSD, mushrooms, PCP, ketamine (which is an animal tranquilizer), or any other "hard drug".

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

anime_being_god, cite your info. that way atomik_sprout and others can see if everything coincides whith everything else.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast