+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Should weed be sold in stores

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should weed be sold in stores

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Ok, in order for me to agree with you on this u need to show that opposite study.

And remeber....OPINION v.s. FACT think about what really matters.

And thanx nexusolus for your site info that some of these people do need to read
    I hate to say it, but Dr. Nutt's graph is right. I did a lil' research and found these two graphs on the net. The graph that anime_being_god provided may be somewhat correct, but that doesn't change my previously stated opinion about the reformation of marijuana laws.

http://blog.drugpolicy.org/.../2007_04_01_archive.html
    (I can't find the url I set aside for the other graph, but when I find it, I'll post it.)

Last edited by atomik_sprout; Dec 03, 2007 at 07:55 AM.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think weed shouldn't be sold in stores cuz theres gonna b more trouble than it is. But you seee those ppl on the news protesting for weed so it might happen.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

put weed in stores? it's not even legal out of stores!

so the real question is: should marajuana be leaglized? and my answer is no, because it'll do things like increase car accidents due to the driver being "high".

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Should weed be sold in stores

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    put weed in stores? it's not even legal out of stores!

so the real question is: should marajuana be leaglized? and my answer is no, because it'll do things like increase car accidents due to the driver being "high".
    LOL, thats actually not true. I know for a fact that weed won't cause you to get into an accident. I have never gotten into an accident myself and I know many people who drive while high that don't get into accident's and haven't been in accident's because they were high. Everyone here's been taking what they hear in the news and what they find online. You don't know anything about the effects weed has on a person unless you have done it yourself. You can't sit there and base everything off of everyone else's opinions. I am standing up now as a pothead and telling you all who think you know, but haven't even tasted it a joint, haven't even smoked a bowl. You don't know jack! Most of your favorite games were developed by potheads. Most of your anime are drawn by potheads. Do you really think that it's bad, when some of the most talented and artistic developers and artists out there smoke weed. I admit, Pot is a gateway drug. It opens up the gates of your mind and gives you the ability to express yourself in a manner your either not comfortable doing while sober, or a part of you that you keep locked up in your head. I have my most intellectual and best conversations while I'm high. There are no limits as to what's discussed. I talk about what I really feel and tell people my theories on "touchy" subjects. My best stories and poems were written while I was high. My best drawings were drawn while I was high. Some of my best ideas have come to my while I was smoking a blunt. I admit, it sounds like it's all an excuse or it fake. I have people on AO who can back me up. Marijuana should be legalized, not only that but prescribed to people with mental disabilities and physical disabilities that causes immense pain, for cancer, for aids. Yeah it doesn't cure anything, but it eases the pain. It slows the process of death. That's why so many cancer patients are smoking weed now. Plus, how often do you hear of people dying because they smoke weed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14