+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Should weed be sold in stores

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should weed be sold in stores

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Are we talking Amsterdam or the US?? It will never be sold in stores here.

Are you talking from personal experience??
    im not a drug dealer i dont even do drugs i think it is not very smart move in life first they start as a fun thing to do next you think that your world is up side down and you need that fix.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

No comments.
    Though as you all know beer was illegal here in the U.S. But as for weed, it may never happen. Maybe...

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    No comments.
    Though as you all know beer was illegal here in the U.S. But as for weed, it may never happen. Maybe...
    But first beer was legel then illegal and then legel again. weed was never legel to begin with.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    But first beer was legel then illegal and then legel again. weed was never legel to begin with.
    Even during Prohibition, President Harding kept a healthy stock in his whiskey cabinet . . . I don't believe that President Bush is smoking a joint in the Oval Office . . .

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I dont think that it should be cause it is a stupid idea. I think if people put weed for sell in a store it could still sold on the street. I also think that weed is a stupid thing to have legalized cause it could be growin at home.
    Y'know, I've been waiting for someone to start a debate about this matter. ^_^

Here's my opinion:

Yes, marijuana should be legalized and yes, it should be sold in stores the very same way tobacco is. Put a tax on it, give the government money so our country can have money to spend on it's people instead of wars, and let people smoke and be happy.

If it was sold in the stores, I can guarantee you that there would be little to no street-dealers. If you could buy pot at a store--still having a legal age limit--there would be less kids smoking weed, due to restrictions (although you never know. I know a bunch of underage tobacco smokers). Not to mention that there is nothing wrong with marijuana in the first place.

Man made alchohol and it kills more people on a daily basis than marijuana does. TOBACCO kills more people than marijuana ever will. In fact, there's never been a reported case of people killing others because they were too high (screw the urban myth spreading "truth" and anti-drug commercials), nobody's smoked too much pot and died, nobody's ever gotten cancer from it--actually, an emporer from ancient China (can't remember his name) used to prescribe marijuana tea for memory loss.

It's got MAD medicinal purposes. People with cancer and AIDS/HIV need it to eat and relieve thier pain. It's good for glaucoma and cataracts. And for the record, marijuana is not a drug; it's a medicinal herb. (Yeah, like on all of your RPGs) There is absolutely nothing wrong with marijuana and I believe the government should pull the sticks out of thier asses and just legalize it already!

Did you know that in the movie "Reefer Madness" they claim marijuana to be more addictive and deadly than heroin?? That's a load of bulls***!!! It's not addictive at all. I can quit at any time. In fact I have. I choose to continue smoking on my own accord. The one thing I can't quit is cigarettes!!

And titan of death, weed was legal until about the 1930s-40s, around the time "reefer madness" was released. It grew everywhere naturally, you can't just come to the country and make a plant you didn't know about illegal. Everyone was doin' it until the government illegalized it. Hell, back then METH was legal!!!
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Nov 09, 2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: correction

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

In fact, there's never been a reported case of people killing others because they were too high (screw the urban myth spreading "truth" and anti-drug commercials), nobody's smoked too much pot and died, nobody's ever gotten cancer from it
    What about those cases were people were high, and killed someone like a drunk driver. It still impairs your behaver .Its bad enough we have alcohol, why do we need another legal drug? Think of all the people that will start using it. "Hey it legal now, what the hell ill try it".

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What about those cases were people were high, and killed someone like a drunk driver. It still impairs your behaver .Its bad enough we have alcohol, why do we need another legal drug? Think of all the people that will start using it. "Hey it legal now, what the hell ill try it".
    I find your argument lacking any good point...

LIKE I STATED EARLIER... Nobody has ever killed anyone from being "too high", only too drunk. Screw what the commercials and those "high on lifers" say! Where's the official proof?? There isn't any. Any drug will do that to drivers as well as alchohol, but marijuana is not a drug, it is a plant with TONS of positive purposes for mankind, other than getting high.

You can make paper, clothing, OIL, inks and dyes, ANYTHING from this plant! I've never had a sudden change of behavior from smokin' weed. I've never gotten "too high", I've never lashed out on someone while I'd been smoking, but I can guarantee you that if I'm drunk, I will. Alchohol is TWENTY times worse than what marijuana will ever be.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think any one can say that alcohol is twenty times worse than weed. Considering everyone reacts to weed differently and I have heard and seen people who have been nagtively effected by weed, and one did get aggressive.

and Miroku is right, it impairs your ability. And there have been people killed because some idiot was high and driving, I think there was a case here were a young girl was run over because of one.

I could never understand how weed was illegal yet, tabaco smoking and alcohol aren't - they are all drugs and they are have bad effects. We don't need another drug made legal. For every one person that uses the drug 'appropiatly' (if you even can). There are two idiots doing something stupid to themselves or some one else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast