+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Silent Treatment

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Silent Treatment

........baa.............

1. She use it when she's upset and depress.she will hide herself, leave all her communication gadgets aside and go into isolation. and once she's done,she'll start her normal life again. If her friends ignores her and had the thought that she was ignoring them and starts hating her for not giving them attention, she doesnt give a ___. those who dont understand her or help her in her crucial times can be forgotten easily. She also tend to punish herself to go into silent treatments.

2. Seems better than sharing her thoughts with society....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pissed at my sister for calling me a bully for speaking my mind. She has to know that pissed me off, cuz we've been keeping in touch through e-mails(I'm out of state), and since that one e-mail, I've stayed silent to only her. I talk to my mom, dad, and friends, but not to her. She has to know why I'm pissed, cuz I pissed her off first by simply speaking my mind. She hasn't written back either, and I won't talk to her. She's pissed me off, and I won't forgive that.
    See, this is why people like me don't speak our minds. We always get shot down. It hurts that the people you love don't want to listen to you.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Silent treatment..
    Maybe while getting older u will learn that using silly techniques to get someones attentions may not work all the time, on me as a person it will definitely not work i have to many other things too keep me busy than to think of what is the matter with u if u have a tongue speak if u cant say it in a calm fashion and need time to cool down so that u can structure your sentences in the proper way Cool.
    All the things like silent treatment and stuff like phyco BS works only on the ppl that think they need someone elses conversation or approval to do something.
    If u do something to/with someone u will know beforehand if it will have a negative effect on that person so yeah if that person gives u the silent treatment so that u can realise what u did ,that is just childish what happened to conversation and communication.

Adults work things out before the night is over, because silent treatment inspires negativity ,ppl to think hate thoughts and think thoughts that they would never have thought if it was sorted out directly.So yeah if u use the silent treatment on someone what does it make u feel that u are in control of that persons actions towards u or are u someone special to that person if u are special what kind of bs trick is that does this strenghen your relationship pls u are making a fool of yourself when doing that.

I am sorry i don't play mind games with ppl i love because if the person u play with don't understand how to play the game a friend/lovedone might be lost for along time.I feel that all humans are not created equally and what u assume as right might only be accepted by ??person?? when explained to them.
    So assuming that the silent treatment is working might be your biggest mistake.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

gee I get so depressed whe a girl tells me that I did something wrong and shes giving me the silent treatment...
    it works.... its like u want to know what u did wrong to fix it... it plays with ur mind.... is evil..... thats why I think only girls use it.... personaly... I havent have an oportunity to us it... I wonder how do u feel?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the slient treatmeant is a way of saying i dont care for you
    right now. i also think its a good way of punishing those who need
    it. becuase silince is the worse thang anyone could recive from the world
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    gee I get so depressed whe a girl tells me that I did something wrong and shes giving me the silent treatment...
    it works.... its like u want to know what u did wrong to fix it... it plays with ur mind.... is evil..... thats why I think only girls use it.... personaly... I havent have an oportunity to us it... I wonder how do u feel?
    Oh man Oh man! When I receive the silent treatment from girls, it frustrates me so much!!! My general response to it is I find a way to sneak in an apologetic message and tell her I'm sorry for whatever I did, and I will stay away until she's no longer mad. This is the only way I know how to counter the silent treatment. Staying AWAY! ^_^

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes this works...sometimes not.
    I usually use this in some topics where I want to make my state clear.
    Like: 1.Give your opinion and few hard facts
    2. Read that others disagree with you
    3. Calm down and be quiet
    4. Start again from 1st with different facts

Allthou sometimes that doesn't work at all...I just flip out and tell
    what I feel and hardly think is that nicely done or not...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Oh man Oh man! When I receive the silent treatment from girls, it frustrates me so much!!! My general response to it is I find a way to sneak in an apologetic message and tell her I'm sorry for whatever I did, and I will stay away until she's no longer mad. This is the only way I know how to counter the silent treatment. Staying AWAY! ^_^
    I agree is so frustrating and depressing... ppl who use it are evil... if the person that is giving me the treatment is like someone I care about... I go nuts trying to fix whatever it is that I did wrong... like "why is she doing this to me" :'(.... girls are so evil....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast