+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Silent Treatment

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Silent Treatment

ive used it before. and boy does it feel good lol
    My mom grounded me from the phone cuz my sis told on me when i called her a "spoiled brat" XD she was being a drama queen so i just ignored my sis and my mom and didnt respond to her when she talked to me. lol she finally gave in and said i was being imature so she ungrounded me. yay!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the silent treatment. Me and my dad especially love when people exercise this on us. We hate hear stupid people talking to us about stupid things making themselves look even more stupid, so yes, we like silence. For 14 years I lived around a woman who did nothing all day but scream insults and complaints at me 24/7 so I love living here with my dad becuase we don't talk to eachother a whole lot, and generaly there isn't allot of noise here, and since I've lived here I've become way less tolerant of shouting and loud noises. My mom wants me to come down to her house for the last month of my summer vacation and I told here I would come down for the last week becuase I can't stand her yelling anymore.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 12, 2006 at 03:05 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i use this very much and people just ignore me. i enjoy being ignored...my silent treatment also includes an evil glare, which makes them leave me alone for a good 1/2 days.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5