Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Size zero ??

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Size zero ??

do u think its healthy r wise to be size zero ?
    what do u think of it i have seen it in mags ect and i dont think it looks good myself my bro says he would rather have a crvyer girl ect but what is your input on this girls even at the ages of 12 think that have to look that way. so thay have ended up with eating disorders. ( just a bit of facts)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: size zero ??

I don't think it's all that healthy. I'm a skinny guy, and I've seen skinnier people than I. But a size ZERO??? Wow! Have a sandwich and a Kit Kat bar! Please! Eat SOMETHING. LOL.

Get this: Y'know there's a size double zero??? It's CUHRAYZY!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

really size dubble 0's O__O i just feel like u got to go over and feed them its soo sad i think that people think that have to look that way which isnt true

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

size zero hmm....
    that's just stupid,
    I'm just the way I am a (pants size 34) not to big not to small,
    If I met a person that wore a size zero I'll start shoving food down his/her
    throat
    that's my way of solving a problem.
    sometimes......
    Last edited by flaminghate; Mar 08, 2007 at 03:14 AM.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never heard of a size zero before. Only for baby clothes. Then agains thats probably because the sizes change depending on the country. The smallest size i've seen is size 4. For other coutries, im not sure what size that would be.
    If there was a size zero then i would just say the person is really really really skinny or they have some eating disorder. It would definately not be healthy to be a size zero in whatever country it may be for.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I've never heard of a size zero before. Only for baby clothes. Then agains thats probably because the sizes change depending on the country. The smallest size i've seen is size 4. For other coutries, im not sure what size that would be.
    If there was a size zero then i would just say the person is really really really skinny or they have some eating disorder. It would definately not be healthy to be a size zero in whatever country it may be for.
    Fyi, actress Eva Langoria is a size zero. It really depend on two things though. There are some people who starve themselves to become size zero's and there are those whose body size ARE simply zero.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont like the idea of people starving or forcing them selves to get sick to stay skinny. I find the concept very saddening in both a individual since that they must have a low opinion of them self as well as to the community that put all these drop dead gorgeous people (usually fake) knowing how it hurts other just to make a dolor.(which is also my stance on illegal drugs and cigarettes)
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I don't think it's all that healthy. I'm a skinny guy, and I've seen skinnier people than I. But a size ZERO??? Wow! Have a sandwich and a Kit Kat bar! Please! Eat SOMETHING. LOL.

Get this: Y'know there's a size double zero??? It's CUHRAYZY!!
    How much do you want to bet that they still think there fat even after fitting into a zero or a double zero.....that is just kind of sickenning to look at......no offence but that is just kind of a no im not dating her because she will probably get me caught between her thinking shes fat and a hard place.....I guess what im saying is that get some meat on the bones if your size zero.....and if you cant go to a clinic...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast