Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Size zero ??

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: size zero ??

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    do u think its healthy r wise to be size zero ?
    what do u think of it i have seen it in mags ect and i dont think it looks good myself my bro says he would rather have a crvyer girl ect but what is your input on this girls even at the ages of 12 think that have to look that way. so thay have ended up with eating disorders. ( just a bit of facts)
    Personally, I think being a size zero borders on the impossible. Yes, I know they make clothes in size zero and I know people wear them . . . but size zero implicates that there is nothing there. I could see somebody chopped in half as a size zero, but otherwise it's ridiculous!

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Fyi, actress Eva Langoria is a size zero. It really depend on two things though. There are some people who starve themselves to become size zero's and there are those whose body size ARE simply zero.
    Wel Eva Langoria seems prety normal i googled for some of her but pictures and she not that skiny.
    But i have to say size zero sounds a bit to extreme, i don't want to date somone whit that size.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think theres a size zero either. Sounds like bull. As long as your skinny from natural means then its fine. But if you have to starve yourself, then its a problem. Also just because you cant be real skinny dont mean you can let your self go. You should still try to eat health and be fit. Being obese is just as bad as being anorexic.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Size Zero???That is unheard of.I didn't think it was even possible.Or have I not been paying attention at all?Probably the latter.
    Anyway,starving to death is just suicide.Who would do it?I can understand if you wanna lose weight,but not eating is the worst solution.It could of course depend on your built,but i never heard of such thing till recently when i browsed through this thread.Anyway size 0...nope.If there was such thing then i would say you are a total wreck.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lardo View Post
    People send money over to these 3rd World Countries to try and stop people being that skinny and yet this seems to be in fashion? They mgiht start flaying themself to get rid of that 'So Last Year' fleshy look
    Not quite as skinny as the starving people. ^^;;

It's partly the supermodels. And the celebrities who're all losing weight. I don't really hold anything against them for wanting to be thinner (heck, I want to be thinner to!) but being in the spotlight, it's unavoidable that there'll be legions of people who'll want to lose weight after they've done so. At least something's being done about the underweight supermodel issue, even if it looks like it'll take some time before the girls we see in campaign ads are all curvy instead of washboard-thin.

Nicole Richie is WAY too thin. Yechh. And she says she hasn't got any eating problems???

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Wel Eva Langoria seems prety normal i googled for some of her but pictures and she not that skiny.
    But i have to say size zero sounds a bit to extreme, i don't want to date somone whit that size.
    I would asssume that she has a pretty small body size. Even smaller than those who buy from petite clothing stores.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

True, Eva Longoria's even shorter than me. She mentioned in some interview that she's a US size 4 (UK 8)... which makes her pretty normal. Far from a size zero. But people like Nicole Richie are just scary. Problem is, celebrities have trainers and dietitians and all manner of people they can hire to help them out, but we don't. And that's why we have to resort to more drastic measures like making ourselves sick. And eating nothing but salad for a month.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say "let them rot" but there's nothing to rot! XD
    JK! JK!

*ahem* Anyone going to down to that size is just... ridiculous.
    I'm not sure how anyone sees that as beautiful, I mean, there are those who constantly think they're ugly just cuz they have some meat on them, but come on!!!

Sure, there's a problem with obesity, and there's a problem with being too meaty to move (muscly or fatty), but being too much of a stick (or even less than one) is horrible! Not only that, it messes with the chemicals within the body and makes them more irrational in different ways... or in my words: more annoying.

-_-; How could anyone dive into such a life?
    Beauty isn't skinny, beauty is beauty. Beauty can be found in anything, but to risk your health for beauty... that's like a rose! Have your temporary life of beauty as you like, but never expect yourself to be known as a real human, as a real person, as something that existed... why? Because you never tried to.

No excuse with mental disease. ( trust me, mentally diseased or not, there's always the choice to say "I don't want to be this way"... well, most of the time, that is... in those few cases, counselling is needed. The rest? Oh no, they just want the attention, not need it )

However, physically diseased have a whole different matter. In that case, they don't count in this conversation, they are in a whole different ball game.

Nothing is right about being too big or too small.
    If you see that being a stick is beauty, then live like a stick: a dead rip-off of a tree (and a tree often times symbolizes life)...
    But honestly? You. Are. Ugly.
    Inside mostly, and when ugly on the inside, it often shows on the outside (not immediately, but trust me, it becomes noticeable).

...I know, I practically repeated the same point over and over again, so I'll just leave it at this:
    Ew. No.

Additional Information:
    I don't understand why people got a problem with eating (I'm talking about the stages BEFORE they get a real eating problem).
    It's simple: Eat it cuz it's good for you, done.
    Eat too much, you become unhealthy.
    You eat too little, you become unhealthy.
    You eat wrong (even if you're in "perfect shape" ), you become unhealthy.

How you eat is obvious: You need meats, you need veggies, you need liquids... in other words: Nutrients good for the body.
    At least, that's how you get it at top performance.
    Dieting? Do something.

Most "asians" stay skinny due to our metabolisms... most times we're born with it. No matter how much we eat, we stay the same.
    BUT metabolism has to be taken care of, or just like any trait: It can disappear.
    Easy for us? No, just about the same.
    Why? Because we do things.
    And so should you.
    Do something. Normal things even! Crazy things even!
    The hyperactive person can stay skinny and eat a lot because they constantly move and use short bursts of energy to get rid of fat.
    The normal person goes back and forth but never seems so bad because they do normal things (walk in the mall, hang out) that can gradually remove the fat from them.

Those who just LOVE food? I know how you feel... I can never refuse a tasty steak (unless I want a tasty chicken).
    And ice cream? That's my drugs.
    But you know what? Don't you love other things as well? Don't you think it's so cool in your animes when they do things? Don't just write about it or talk about it, dummy! Do something with it! Mimic what you really like!
    As for me, I enjoyed martial arts movies, and how I stayed fit was by mimicking movements (you know how they say "you can't learn something from just watching"? Well, that's mostly true, but not all true. It depends on the person) and getting interested in making my own style. And guess what? I do have my own style. You want to copy? Go ahead. You want to train under a real master? Nothing's stopping you (other than money... but you can try to find a cheap one).
    Dancing? Psh! Go ahead! Dance the night away! Even if you'll look like a total loser and idiot when you do it alone or around people, D-A-N-C-E the night/day away! Doesn't the music call to you?! LISTEN AND LET YOUR BODY FLOW!
    Like your dog? Take them out for walks!
    Like your cat? Follow them around!
    Like your... er... Racoon? ...er... knock things over with him! I guess!
    DO SOMETHING!!!
    Food is the main course of the day because that's your favorite thing without doing anything!
    Some people enjoy sleeping more... and sleeping the whole day after eating 1 meal can actually burn more fat than just sitting there the whole day awake typing after eating 2 meals. Sleep spends the day so it restricts you from eating too much.
    Food? IT'S D*MN GOOD! But you know what? There's more to life than just eating.
    Heck, even singing can spend the day!

You know how I didn't gain any weight when I never did anything?
    I played video games (all sorts) ALL DAY LONG.
    No time to eat.

And I got invited out sometimes, and I would spend all of my contained energy at those times.
    And that's how I kept small muscles. And the amount of sunlight that I absorbed (LOVE the sun... unless it gets too hot, obviously) made up for the times I was always inside.
    Smell some fresh air! Take a breather! Dance your life away! Sing your voice when no one's around! Shout your true feelings at the top of your lungs! Practice something you've always wanted to do! (heck, I tried running up a wall... and though I still haven't gotten any farther than 3 and a half steps up a wall, and always ended up hurting myself bad, it was still fun! And it was something to talk about! )
    Just live, dammit.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 09, 2007 at 03:30 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast