Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Size zero ??

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: size zero ??

See, it's easy to just dismiss all of it if you're not obese or anything. I can more or less identify with the people who want to be thin because I used to want to be thin... no, scrap that, I still want to be thin. Except that I don't want to be a size zero, I just want to be a UK size 6 and hopefully stop there (I'm currently a size 8, which is... a US 4??? The size differences are confusing). And I'm bulimic, yes I am. I still throw up, though less frequently than I used to.

Basically what I'm driving at is... well, you can't just stand around and make a great noble speech about inner beauty because it's not going to help. Getting a person back on the path to being healthy is something that's MUCH easier said than done. When you're overweight, and everyone else around you isn't, and celebrities all seem to be shedding the excess weight so effortlessly, things get really upsetting. And you start doing crazy things to lose weight.

I don't know about you, but I feel that nothing in extremity is good, thin is definitely much better than obese.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Size zero? They're living ZOMBIES!
    *ahem* Anyway
    What's wrong with them? Maybe it's because they're too afraid to eat food, some kind of phobia I suppose.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess some people who are a size zero has that fear that they still look fat. And yet they still dieting and getting even more skinnier.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

*ahem* Anyone going to down to that size is just... ridiculous.
    I'm not sure how anyone sees that as beautiful, I mean, there are those who constantly think they're ugly just cuz they have some meat on them, but come on!!!
    Usually a little meat on them means your fat. I think its great to be skinny as long as your not starving yourself or are purging. Nothing wrong with being fit. It fine to have a little meat on you if your in your recommended body weight. Nicole Richie looks like she use to be hot, but pushed it to far as of late. Which she didnt need to do because she was perfect b4.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: size zero ??

Well even though we try to tell these ppl that size zero is unhealthy... that's not what they see everyday on the mass media..... When I was 8th grader I starve myself almost to literal death because "I was tooo fat because I was size 10...." My mom practically saved my life.... she saw my changes and everything and she helped me through.... but tell you what I cried a lot cos I thought because I was "fat" I was ugly......
    Now... one has to start to believe in oneself and start to be self-confident.... skinny it s not equals to beauty.... being healthy it is. It will be awesome if you don't pay attention to the mass media that tells you: "be skinny doesn't matter if you are not healthy.... you have to be able to wear this or that"
    Also I know of many guys that just lookfor "pretty skinny girls" those guys aren't worthy.... they wouldn't see the real beauty that you have. Start by yourself thinking that you are beautiful the way you are. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. You don't need a size zero to tell you that.... now get up and eat a double cheese burger and a salad and then go for a walk to the park... enjoy your life... you just have one life to live.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

You know its the inside that is more beautiful than the outside. That's what I believe. No matter if your ugly/fat/skinny etc. the inside is always the most precious. And I wish more people would believe that now-a-days.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Well even though we try to tell these ppl that size zero is unhealthy... that's not what they see everyday on the mass media..... When I was 8th grader I starve myself almost to literal death because "I was tooo fat because I was size 10...." My mom practically saved my life.... she saw my changes and everything and she helped me through.... but tell you what I cried a lot cos I thought because I was "fat" I was ugly......
    Now... one has to start to believe in oneself and start to be self-confident.... skinny it s not equals to beauty.... being healthy it is. It will be awesome if you don't pay attention to the mass media that tells you: "be skinny doesn't matter if you are not healthy.... you have to be able to wear this or that"
    Also I know of many guys that just lookfor "pretty skinny girls" those guys aren't worthy.... they wouldn't see the real beauty that you have. Start by yourself thinking that you are beautiful the way you are. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. You don't need a size zero to tell you that.... now get up and eat a double cheese burger and a salad and then go for a walk to the park... enjoy your life... you just have one life to live.
    Well being overweight isn't healthy either. You can lose weight and stay fit by exercising and eating right. Its alright to accept who you are, but that don't mean you should give up. I have a high metabolism, but if i was thick boned. I would watch my diet and exercise. Try to stay as fit as i can for my body size.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: size zero ??

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well being overweight isn't healthy either. You can lose weight and stay fit by exercising and eating right. Its alright to accept who you are, but that don't mean you should give up. I have a high metabolism, but if i was thick boned. I would watch my diet and exercise. Try to stay as fit as i can for my body size.
    Yes i agree. That's why I said being healthy is to be beautiful. The extremes are not good. If I like to be pretty and everything I'll care for myself and have a balance, not going to extremes fat nor skinny -bonny-
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast