Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Size zero ??

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: size zero ??

Not all people need to be anorexic to be a size zero. Some people are just that skinny. In that case those people may actually be very healthy. I personally would not want to be that skinny but I don't have a problem with people that are. I like to be toned but not incredibly skinny per say. It is kind of hard to explain but you get the general idea.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Yes i whas talking about Nicole Richie, and i meant poor country,s.
    Also by normal country i meant a country that isn,t poor.
    And i dindn,d now Malaysia whas a third-world country it has a good econemy.
    Sorry if i offended you!
    I'm not really offended; I just couldn't really understand your post.

Again, what defines a poor country? Singapore, for one, may be a technologically and economically advanced nation, but it's not short of poor people. The same goes for many other countries.

People are skinny for various reasons, one of them being bulimia. Most bulimics want to eat. They don't want to starve - that's why they eat and then throw up. I'd love to be able to eat as much as I want and not put on weight - but the truth is I can't. And that's why I have to resort to other means to lose weight while being able to eat.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmmm i don't think it is good to do so... and too thin is not hot too me.. we need some meat there~!! no bones~!!!
    so watch this ^^

YouTube - Foamy - Fat kins diet

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Thanks

size zero? that's cruel man! goodness, food is yummy and tasty!
    C'mon take it all while they are still around..
    On the other hand, there are really size zero person in
    third world countries.. I guess the government should
    do something about them.. It makes me sad about thier situation.
    So you people out there who wants to be size zero ( im sure nobody would want it) eat all while there's food to eat!

If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'm not really offended; I just couldn't really understand your post.

Again, what defines a poor country? Singapore, for one, may be a technologically and economically advanced nation, but it's not short of poor people. The same goes for many other countries.

People are skinny for various reasons, one of them being bulimia. Most bulimics want to eat. They don't want to starve - that's why they eat and then throw up. I'd love to be able to eat as much as I want and not put on weight - but the truth is I can't. And that's why I have to resort to other means to lose weight while being able to eat.
    My deffenition of a poor country is a country that has almost no economy and dosn,t have the money to be technologically advanced, country,s where Unicef and the Red Cross are active becose people don,t make enouf money to take care of there own.
    And singapore isn,t a poor country people make enouf money to take care of there own and lots of stuf we use comes from Singapore like monitors, if you look at your monitor there is a big change its made in Singapore Malaysia Korea or China.
    So basicly sinds almost al monitors are made in those country,s that makes those coutry,s technologically advanced and sinds they are technologically advanced they have a good economy becose they have lots of export.
    Last edited by gigi2005; Mar 21, 2007 at 07:31 AM.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's healthy or wise. Most of the time the poeple that r size zero r anerexite and r killing themselve. Now I know someone who is one but she had a birth defect and so it's not her fault, But the poeple who do it on purpose and never eat should re-evaluate what hey r doing to themselvs.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    My deffenition of a poor country is a country that has almost no economy and dosn,t have the money to be technologically advanced, country,s where Unicef and the Red Cross are active becose people don,t make enouf money to take care of there own.
    And singapore isn,t a poor country people make enouf money to take care of there own and lots of stuf we use comes from Singapore like monitors, if you look at your monitor there is a big change its made in Singapore Malaysia Korea or China.
    So basicly sinds almost al monitors are made in those country,s that makes those coutry,s technologically advanced and sinds they are technologically advanced they have a good economy becose they have lots of export.
    Plato once said, "The thing that defines a country is how it treats its prisoners."

The world doesn't have a food SHORTAGE problem; it has a food DISTRIBUTION problem. If the food was distributed evenly across the world, everyone would receive 3200 calories a day, slightly over the 2000 recommended by the American Surgeon General, enough to gain weight. (And those size zeroes need it!)

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Plato once said, "The thing that defines a country is how it treats its prisoners."

The world doesn't have a food SHORTAGE problem; it has a food DISTRIBUTION problem. If the food was distributed evenly across the world, everyone would receive 3200 calories a day, slightly over the 2000 recommended by the American Surgeon General, enough to gain weight. (And those size zeros need it!)
    How many calories a person needs has to do with length, weight, and the thing the person dose and his/her combustion rate. Some people can do whit 2000 calories but some people need more.
    Survival food for soldiers from Norway contains 5000 calories, and its estimated that the average soldier in Norway needs about 8000 calories a day.
    It just hase to do whit the person in question and also the environment there in.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 28, 2007 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Grammer

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast