Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Size zero ??

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: size zero ??

The one and only way I will say it is acceptable is if the individual is "naturally" a size 0. When I say naturally I mean genetics. If you don't need to be on any diet, don't over-exercise, and are medically healthy then yes. Strut your size zero with pride, but if you are are classified in one or more of the categories listed above then you need to leave it alone. Wear a size 3, chances are you'll look better in it anyway.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Weight: 88 lbs (39.9 kg)
    Height: 5'4 (162 cm)
    Dress Size: Chiaki wears size 0.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

uhh yea, im not the right person to say this because im a lil fat but like comon a size zero is nasty and a girl doesn't always ahve to be THAT skinny. she can have meat on her ex. on thighs buttocks and chest. just saying becuase a size zero just tells you taht teh girl is wierd or anorexic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

@Shodokan

Asian women are usually tiny and dont weigh that much naturally. But Shes still a little skinny, even for an Asian person. She need about another 20-30 lb., to be normal. I love skinny women, but not that skinny.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    do u think its healthy r wise to be size zero ?
    what do u think of it i have seen it in mags ect and i dont think it looks good myself my bro says he would rather have a crvyer girl ect but what is your input on this girls even at the ages of 12 think that have to look that way. so thay have ended up with eating disorders. ( just a bit of facts)
    I've always ate like i was starving. And i was a size 0/wore childrens clothes until i was a freshmen in highschool. And filled out womanish and became size 3-cuz of my hips in jr year. I mean if your eating well. Its ok..But if your starving yourself, you need therapy.Dont you want to look like a woman? Or some starving 12 yr old boy?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

There is 4 people that are size zero in my family. I am a size 4 and compared to them i feel fat sometimes. Especially when they are going around wearing skin tight shirts and they have no belly. but you know what i have the biggest breast out of all of them and i am not even the oldest one. I used to be size zero and less before (i was 15 pounds underwieght) . but then in my late tween years i started to grow out( i am normal weight now). one of my aunts who is skinny and works out normally told me i looked fat. That broke me. i became anorexic for 3months and lost a lot of weigh. i was so happy i had gone down that i told my father. he said that, losing pounds when i was alreday okay was nasty and that i looked bad so skinny. I gave up after that. i wasn't happy with my results and just accepted my bigger body. There are times when i still fight my body but i don't do it like that any more.
    Last edited by sangogirl; Mar 30, 2007 at 09:23 PM.
    every rose has a thorn

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Weight: 88 lbs (39.9 kg)
    Height: 5'4 (162 cm)
    Dress Size: Chiaki wears size 0.

I don't remember her being that skinny in Kagen No Tsuki.

She looks worse than Nakashima Mika here. Now why in the world would anyone want to be THAT skinny? Being slim's one thing, but this is overboard. Then again, Chiaki's always been quite thin.

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Size zero ??

Well I have to disagree with 95% of the people on this thread...although I didn't read all the posts... I must confess that I am a size 0 and trust me, I am not annorexic or too thin. I was born small to begin with but size 0 does not always have to mean sickly. I know plenty of my friends that are smaller than me and not annorexic. To be a misses's size 0 is not sickly. Maybe if you're in the junior's section it's different. But then ususally the samllest size is 1
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast