+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Smoking and Smokers

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Smoking and Smokers

i know some people smokers and non smokers alike doesn't even know what smoking can do to them.....and most smokers doesn't really want to have their health and lungs depleted, they just don't care about the consequences....smoking is full of negatives, no one can deny that but there are a few positives too if we look at some other angles regarding it not just healthwise and socialwise....

-some countries earn from tobacco and it's considered one of their best products and exports...some countries might not have been "pretty okay" countries in terms of economy without the help of tobacco....

-at least smoking tobacco is diff'rent than taking illegal drugs, at least people have something less harmful to sniff and puff....

-personal reasons, each smoker might have personal positive reasons on why they are smoking....

-many tobacco farmers and some other people working in a tobacco farm or processing company feeds their family with the money they earn from it....yes their tobacco stuff that they use to feed their family do hurt more people but behind that negative, at least there's something really positive...
    Last edited by Alternative ZERO; Jan 08, 2007 at 11:59 PM.

Newbie man of lost soul may be famous one day man of lost soul may be famous one day man of lost soul's Avatar
    Thanks

i light a cig as i write this.
    peaple as a hole folow .
    varry fuw lead.
    so when smoking was the thing peaple folowed.
    now it is rong to smoke so as suit peaple stoped.
    im not saying that smokeing is the thing to do or that its cool.
    i have just always that if i am to die let it be by me hands and not the hands of a nother.
    if i know my smoking bothers some one i put it out or go out side.i tell me brothers children that smoking is bad and i have never told some one to smoke.
    but i will not be told to stop just becose you or a nother dos not approve.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

half the time alot of pressure is put on kids to smoke and it made them smoke and its addictive and it won't stop, its hard to stop after smoking so many times and you just can't help it, like a kid first time eating chocolate and won't stop till he gets fat

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well my brother is addicted to cigarettes and i tell him its gunna kill him but he no listen to me.....-.-.....most of my family r smokers except me..does that mean i am likely to smoke...O_O

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much here in CA you can't smoke inside anywhere. A lot of places you have to go to a certain area outside even to smoke. A few clubs I regular have a seperate room with fans for people to smoke.
    I am a smoker. I first started at around age 12... After some pretty terrible things happened to me and my family... basically, i am a stress smoker.
    I quit for almost two years... But when some hard times come around ((like a death in the family and what not)) I smoke like a choo choo train.
    I am proud to say that I am a polite smoker. I walk away from a group of people so they won't get my second hand smoke. ^_^

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont' belive that smoking is good thing i think it is very stupid and i hat it there was once a guy who came in to tell us that he had a solution to make them not bad for you but, the tabacoo company decieded to reject the better cigerets because they didn't want to chang the ingrediants even though they where thinks like rat poison

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to smoke, tried a "waterpipe and a cigarette" I collapsed on the floor... I quit after that experience... it scared the shit out of me.

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in our country they tryid to stop the smoking in public buildngsand stuff...noone cared...so now 90% of the bars, caffe's, and other buildings like that are just divided on 2 parts, smokers and non smokers. In the parks...noone can stop you to smoke there. Its forbidden in schools and the area around the school but depends on the town and the people that go in that school...some of them still smoke around the schools. They made a law for every shop, supermarker and stuff that are in 500 meters arround the schools to not sell cigarettes.
    I personally am a smoker, my family...they smoke too... Alot of my friends dont like smoking so we respect there will and just dont smoke near them.
    The smoking..., i dont know why im smoking, i dont knwo why i started also.
    I cant say i like it but i dont thing i hate it also. Theres alot of people who said to me stuff like smoking is bad and stuff...yea, i know that already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast