+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Speech!

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Speech!

'm sorry, I know most of you were waiting for the imfamous JLI to totally kill an audience with this huge speech that pounded in people's hearts, and I assure you that the next one I write for my class will be such. It's just this is what I was Required to do this time ^.^" Sorry again.

WELL the reason I posted this up in this section is so that yous mugs could not only read it but DISCUSS IT! Woooo hooo...Soooo yes since its not very long I thought you guys might like to discuss it to MAKE it longer Hehehe. So Discuss away and don't leave disappointed please!!!!!
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that everyone is getting what is being brought up. You are relying too much on religion. You use it as your defense. Whenever you have something that you dissagree with but have no evidence or reason to back it up then you use god as your defense. Which is why there are so many disputes pertaining to religion.

The reason behind this is that we are trying to make all religions feel accepted. By your statements you are completely forgetting this. We don't have to take down every cross, but we have to accept the fact that some other religions may want to have their own religious icons also constructed in various places. The thing about the pledge of allegience? Who cares! If you want to say one nation under god, buddah, allah, it's your friggin choice! Who's going to stop you? Putting quotes from the bible in there is not going to convince us that god should be included in the education system. All it's going to do is to prove that very religious people do not really see the problem with today's world. If a chrisis happens it's because god commands it? That's a bunch of B.S. You make your own decisions and so come the consequences.

People need to learn to depend on themselves. If the god you believe in want's you to depend on him for everything and not depend on youself, than it is not a god I want to believe in. Thinking like that is just known as laziness.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    It sounds like u have extensive knowledge on the subject of the Christian religion but i recon and i might be wrong that u get these from quotes on other websites
    I couldn't make much from your post as you need a great deal of work done on your gammar and spelling. However I would like to say you are gravely mistaken assuming that I gathered my knowledge from the internet, as much of the information given on the internet is usually fictional or is corrupted in some way. I learn most of this in my World History class, from the History Channel, and by consulting with my grandmother who is a very strict Christian.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 23, 2006 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I couldn't make much from your post as you need a great deal of work done on your gammar and spelling. However I would like to say you are gravely mistaken assuming that I gathered my knowledge from the internet, as much of the information given on the internet is usually fictional or is corrupted in some way. I learn most of this in my World History class, from the History Channel, and by consulting with my grandmother who is a very strict Christian.
    Thanks for the comment but i think we have the same gammer/spelling problem so yeah the Pot calling the Kettle black.
    Like i said the world is in a phase of changing from lawfull to lawless and if we take away the conrnerstone of the country ---> which is a certain religion then somewhere someone is making a big mistake and that is my opinion so in not so many words that is what i meant to say.

LOL
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Putting quotes from the bible in there is not going to convince us that god should be included in the education system. All it's going to do is to prove that very religious people do not really see the problem with today's world. If a chrisis happens it's because god commands it? That's a bunch of B.S. You make your own decisions and so come the consequences.
    God has been in the education system forever looks like u don't understand the problem because they wanna take God out not include him.

Why do u think there is so many different religions today is it because we are so diverse NO!!!!!!!!!! it is because nobody can actually stand together as a world today in the older days all these different religions was there aswell because if u say this the next oke wanna be different and therefore we have so many different religions because we dont wanna be governed by the word of a religion but only by choice that we make when we feel like it hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! pls man u are a joker right.
    Cool i have nothing more to say it is going nowhere ......

Last edited by Spymonk; May 24, 2006 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Thanks for the comment but i think we have the same gammer/spelling problem so yeah the Pot calling the Kettle black.
    Like i said the world is in a phase of changing from lawfull to lawless and if we take away the conrnerstone of the country ---> which is a certain religion then somewhere someone is making a big mistake and that is my opinion so in not so many words that is what i meant to say.
    Please, find some spelling and grammar errors that I have made, and I will find the great deal many that you have made and we will compare. This is why I am hesitant to reply to any of your posts, becuase you are a blabbering moron who comes up with the most abstract of idiotic ideas. You are an example of why parents should not let their mentally challenged children near computers.

It sounds like u have extensive knowledge on the subject of the Christian religion but i recon and i might be wrong that u get these from quotes on other websites which also disputes the facts that ppl as we know them, wanna abandone any knowledge or even the existance of God because they feel they are Gods in themselfs and can covern anything if not everything without Gods help.U know when ppl start talking about God and what he did and what he is still doing and will do forever and ever till He brings the last days on in which i must say that the signs is here and we see it and know it because we were taught from small about it. <
    Even other religion have calendars on the religion cycle so yeah we all know the ppl will slowly but surely and more surely pull away from the religion they have been brought up with and it all stands in the bible and that is what is amazing about the word of God that whenever the bible was writen by God inspired men He talks about what mankind will do and that is so far in the future and not nostraedamus type sayings that doesn not happen.. <--- biggest run on sentence I have ever seen
    So to conclude what i wanted to say we can fight it by word or by action what will happen will happen and we must be strong enough to keep the word of God in our life so that we can be the living examples and proof that God still exist in everyone of us that believe and follow him.The problem is that this world is but mere a springboard into the afterlife and the minds of men will not be changed neither their hearts they will strive their life for alot of things of this world and just to confirm this i will Quote u a passage out the Bible....
    Wow, do you really believe I type like this?

p.s: All mispelt or mispronounced words are bolded.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 25, 2006 at 06:01 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the reason some people are complaining about there being religion in the law and so closely related to the government is because they might of faced some sort of persecution because they decided not to do the pledge of alliegance or what not. I don't think you should take God out of the pledge or even out of schools. Like was said before, either you choose to do it or not. If you have a problem with it, then just stand (for respect) and there. And if you are the kind of person who has a problem with someone not doing the pledge of alliegance or what not, back off.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

God has been in the education system forever looks like u don't understand the problem because they wanna take God out not include him.

Why do u think there is so many different religions today is it because we are so diverse NO!!!!!!!!!! it is because nobody can actually stand together as a world today in the older days all these different religions was there aswell because if u say this the next oke wanna be different and therefore we have so many different religions because we dont wanna be governed by the word of a religion but only by choice that we make when we feel like it hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! pls man u are a joker right.
    Cool i have nothing more to say it is going nowhere ......

???
    So if you could use some periods and a dictionary next time it would be great. I think I understand what your trying to say...

So basicly what you are saying is that your religion is right and all others are only there because all of the so called how should I say... rebels didn't want to agree with your religion and made their own to be different? That is a common super riligious person for you. The world doesn't choose one religion because there are so many to chose from. Nobody knows who's right or wrong.

And I don't understand the problem? You have to look at it from an un-biased stand point in order to see it and you clearly can't do that. Look at other religions stand points. Why teach that things happen because of religion in the schools when only a percentage actually believe in the religion in the first place? You have to understand that the government is not dissalowing you to study your religious beliefs, it is simply trying to make education more comfortable for everyone.

And yes I know school has used religion in the past. But that was also a time where there less forien(spelling?) students in the American school system. Now there are a lot of people from a lot of countries and a lot of religious beliefs. The U.S. is trying to accomidate this. And I can't see the real problem?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why teach that things happen because of religion in the schools when only a percentage actually believe in the religion in the first place? You have to understand that the government is not dissalowing you to study your religious beliefs, it is simply trying to make education more comfortable for everyone.
    Though by doing that you are offending the ppl that beleive in god like me. If you can't stand to just stand up and honor another belief, what does it say about yours. It ain't like hearing god in the pledge will convert you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast