+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sperm

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Sperm

So I was going over the topic with friends, how men just drop there sperm off at the sperm bank and call it a day~~ !

Well I think thats just wrong, and then again I don't. [Facts Of not having sex and just having a baby is okii with me.]

So.... to say this right.

Are men just not connected to there sperm? Do men really own sperm? I mean cmon it's your DNA! Now wait before you get all "Yea it's ours!" and stuff. What would drive you to dump it off in a Sperm Bank? Is it the Craving to Reproduce?

My father says his sperm is his, and there will be no dropping it off at the sperm bank. Its his DNA and he'll choose who to give it too.

Is DNA really worth a buck or two?

Really is this wrong or right?!

All opinions welcome~!~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sperm

It is like this with me... I am not connected with my sperm like women would probably be with their egg until it comes together to form life... Then I probably be more connected... I look at it like this my sperm is my sperm, but if it is able to help out a couple who's male partner is sterile than I would donate or if a woman wants to have a child, but doesn't like men or comes to me cause they think I am a good candidate I would... Hopefully I know the person where I could contribute a little cause I know if you are a donor you don't get to see the child... When I say contribute I mean >gifts, knowledge on life & what I have to offer< That's the only problem I have with that... The other is I swore 1nce or if I had a child/baby I would be there to take care of him/her...

"DNA isn't worth a buck or two, but life is priceless"...

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know, i just dont think i would be able to go to a sperm bank and drop it off like some kind of package at the post office....i have heard some of some nightmares with sperm banks and i just couldnt do it, i am too attached to my sperm, and to go and give it out like candy is asking for trouble..the person i choose to let them have my sperm is going to be my life partner and thats pretty much my opinion....however inuruto has a intresting outlook on the subject as well...
    Last edited by jyoung013; Jul 24, 2007 at 01:32 AM. Reason: mispelled words "i am such an idiot!"
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i donno some people do that and get a doner to have the baby cos they cant have one of there own...witch i donno really is good
    because the woman who is the doner can trun around last min and say she wantes to keep the baby.....thats why u got contrats lol

but i donno if men think they should give there sperm away like that then let them they might just have a reson to do so....

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I was definitely attached to mine, but now my body doesn' produce any. It's the old "Don' know what u got 'til it's gone" scenario, except that I appreciated it 'fore I lost it. I feel like there's a huge hole in me that I can' fill, like I'm missin' a huge piece of the puzzle called "My Life." I applaud the men who have the courage and humanity to donate their sperm so that couples who can' have children can raise a family. I'm sure that, for them, it's not necessarily an issue of whether or not they r attached ta their sperm, but an issue of helpin' others ta have a family of their own.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It really is amazing what people will do for money, which is really one of the reasons why they donate to the sperm bank.

I for one wouldn't walk into a sperm bank and donate though...

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with acemani really don't care what happens to my sperm i just wouldn't donate it to a sperm bank just for the money. That is why you get a job to earn some extra cash while still in high school. =D

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm pretty sure that sperm is now worth more than a buck or two and well people who can't find a job, who's rent is passed due, needs some cash. So why not go down to the sperm bank and give a little love? how people want they're sperm taken care of is depening on the user. so they can do whatever they want with it. plus, the people who donate will know that he will help a woman find happiness with a baby. he did a good will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast