+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 39

Thread: Sperm

  1. #9
    Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Coalhurst Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,900
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 183 Times in 148 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    I agree with acemani really don't care what happens to my sperm i just wouldn't donate it to a sperm bank just for the money. That is why you get a job to earn some extra cash while still in high school. =D

    I'm pretty sure you can't donate while your still under 18 dude.

    and you're logic is pretty flawed. No ammount of money you earn while at part time jobs in high school will give you enough to live off of for more then a couple months (and thats only if you save every penny). You will have to get a job to support yourself. Thats just how the world works.

  2. #10
    AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    I don't think I could do that. What if you run into your child later in life, like if they want to know who their father is? How do you explain that you didn't raise him or her, because you were really only looking to pay off some bills in the first place. Even if you donate for the sake of others, you are giving away your children, it's just not right to me.

  3. #11
    Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    covenant homeplanet
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    i really dont care about too much if you really need money thats one way to do it its better than being a male prostatute{cant spell}and i see it has way a lesbian couple can have baby other than adopting. why should you stop someone from expercing{cant spell} the joy of birth. me i wouldnt do it unless i was flat out broke

  4. #12
    Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Friendly Fridley
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    Mega is one of the only people who've touched on THE CHILD as an issue. I mean, you dont give away sperm for it to sit in a cup. And it goes far beyond helping families...
    You're making children whos lives you'll know little about. Your giving a piece of yourself to a family you know little about. For all you know its a couple who will be divorced in 2 years. Or its for a lesbian couple, who may become drug addicts.
    My point is.... YOU DONT KNOW! And its your fleash and blood...

    On top of that, I happen to know there are plenty of already living and breathing children who need families. Cant get adopted because they're too old. And have ingrained behaivioral issues. The families that COULD have given them stability are out using donated sperm.

    And lastly, We should be careful about reproducing anyway. ( I know with 2 kids I should be the last to talk) Our earth is extremely over populated as it is. I never thought I'd say this. But anyone thinking of donating sperm should be forced to watch "The Inconvenient Truth".
    ... Not Ever Again...

  5. #13
    Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    covenant homeplanet
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Mega is one of the only people who've touched on THE CHILD as an issue. I mean, you dont give away sperm for it to sit in a cup. And it goes far beyond helping families...
    You're making children whos lives you'll know little about. Your giving a piece of yourself to a family you know little about. For all you know its a couple who will be divorced in 2 years. Or its for a lesbian couple, who may become drug addicts.
    My point is.... YOU DONT KNOW! And its your fleash and blood...

    On top of that, I happen to know there are plenty of already living and breathing children who need families. Cant get adopted because they're too old. And have ingrained behaivioral issues. The families that COULD have given them stability are out using donated sperm.

    And lastly, We should be careful about reproducing anyway. ( I know with 2 kids I should be the last to talk) Our earth is extremely over populated as it is. I never thought I'd say this. But anyone thinking of donating sperm should be forced to watch "The Inconvenient Truth".
    some people dont want to adopt ur taking in child that u have no idea about. if have a child from birth u can raise them the way u want to raise them insetad of change the way u raise to raise someone elses child me i would never adopt a child ill rather make a son even though u dont who your giveing your sperm too they can never make you pay anthing on that child. alot of lesbian want to make there own child not adopt one what do u say to child thet you adopt when they ask about there father u cant really anwser that.telling them there adopted is alot worse then telling them u came from some man sperm. You will never even see your child and if u do they you wont know each other .i mean we make sperm everyday so i dont see it as bad

  6. #14
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    O_o what am I supposed to do?
    Pet my ***** and say "It's okay my little friends, you're goin' somewhere perfect"

    It's a living source of DNA. If we felt that bad for every living thing on our body, then we should cry everytime a cell on our body dies. We should cry everytime we take a shower and kill the germs that live on us hourly! We should cry about removing the fungi within our skin whenever we take a shower! We should cry everytime we clip a toenail and say "Rest in peace pinky toe.... You shall be avenged!"...

    Of course, I exaggerate.



    I'm no expert in this. And no person really is, even if they're a scientist that love starin' at sperms all day long.

    ... but in my opinion... I don't believe there's anything to be concerned for these sperm.
    Just like animals, if a sperm doesn't produce a baby, we shouldn't be too sad. (Unless we wanted a baby)

    However, if it does produce a baby... then we should care for the baby.
    O_o But of course, being it a sperm bank, we'll never see it.

    I'd feel guilty if I donated my sperm... not so much that I'm saying bye bye to Mr. Yang, but I'd be sad that... whoever is taking care of a child I helped create, of which will be blessed and cursed with a portion of my genes, will not have my help in raising such a.... difficult child. This child will never know who they got their bad luck from. *ahem*


    But think of it this way:
    If we could clone human bodies off of a single strand of hair nowadays...
    And they had a "hair bank", should we be sad that we're saying goodbye to that piece of strand of hair that we'd love to call "Stan"?
    I think not. But we would feel bad knowing it'll be a living creature one day, and we're just going to leave him with no guidance, knowing that we're that someone who knows a bit more about him than other people do.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jul 25, 2007 at 12:39 PM.

  7. #15
    Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cair Paravel
    Posts
    796
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Sperm

    Let's just say it's better than sitting in a tissue. Men do it because they get paid like thirty bucks to sit in a room and masturbate, excuse my French.

    I see no problem with sperm banks, people who can't have children now can and lesbian couples can now have a baby that's called their own without the weirdness of adoption or having sex with some weird guy because adoption is too expensive.

  8. #16
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Mega is one of the only people who've touched on THE CHILD as an issue. I mean, you dont give away sperm for it to sit in a cup. And it goes far beyond helping families...
    You're making children whos lives you'll know little about. Your giving a piece of yourself to a family you know little about. For all you know its a couple who will be divorced in 2 years. Or its for a lesbian couple, who may become drug addicts.
    My point is.... YOU DONT KNOW! And its your fleash and blood...

    On top of that, I happen to know there are plenty of already living and breathing children who need families. Cant get adopted because they're too old. And have ingrained behaivioral issues. The families that COULD have given them stability are out using donated sperm.

    And lastly, We should be careful about reproducing anyway. ( I know with 2 kids I should be the last to talk) Our earth is extremely over populated as it is. I never thought I'd say this. But anyone thinking of donating sperm should be forced to watch "The Inconvenient Truth".
    Who cares about all that I get thirty bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Let's just say it's better than sitting in a tissue. Men do it because they get paid like thirty bucks to sit in a room and masturbate, excuse my French.

    I see no problem with sperm banks, people who can't have children now can and lesbian couples can now have a baby that's called their own without the weirdness of adoption or having sex with some weird guy because adoption is too expensive.
    Thirty bucks? Let me go to the nearest sperm bank then.

    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can't donate while your still under 18 dude.

    and you're logic is pretty flawed. No ammount of money you earn while at part time jobs in high school will give you enough to live off of for more then a couple months (and thats only if you save every penny). You will have to get a job to support yourself. Thats just how the world works.
    or you can get a sugar daddy or come from a well off family.
    ____________________________________________

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts