+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sperm

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Sperm

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Donating sperm is like donating blood man. When you donate blood you help a life to be saved. When you donate sperm you help a life to be made.
    Yeah that is all noble and riddled with honor, but most clients don't go in their for the purpose of benefitting mankind. I am not one to quote "The end justifies the means". Either or is sheltered, and completely ridiculous if some were actually to be so naive as to believe in the origins of that statement.

Yeah it can lead to new life, but I can participate in the real activity anytime I choose. I don't weep everytime the tissue hits the waste bin, nor to I rejoice when someone drops a cup off at the sperm bank. Quite amusing though, thanks for a good laugh.

I would acknowledge more significance and just action, put forth into the development of the ultimate insertion of sperm, as princess had stated. Atleast then I would actually believe that 'poppin the cork' made more happy than none.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Donating sperm is like donating blood man. When you donate blood you help a life to be saved. When you donate sperm you help a life to be made.
    So your saying you don't mind is a girl ties you down and takes you sperm? Cause thats all she wants is your DNA.

Cause I bet some guys would say different.

If its just like "tissue hits the waste bin" Then you won't mind if we take it and leave you be [?]

Sperm is not like blood. Its your DNA, your Family line..! Something someone should be proud of.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE][QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    So your saying you don't mind is a girl ties you down and takes you sperm? Cause thats all she wants is your DNA.
    Wow, that would be something kool to look forward to. Well, she wouldn't just want my DNA, she would also like some action as well.

Cause I bet some guys would say different.
    Well, the majority wouldn't care actually.

If its just like "tissue hits the waste bin" Then you won't mind if we take it and leave you be [?]
    I don't know, if it is of some help then i wouldn't mind.

Sperm is not like blood. Its your DNA, your Family line..! Something someone should be proud of.
    In now days, nobody (that i am aware of) cares about bloodlines, i mean isn't that stupid thinking for people from royal families.

ps; i sincerely apologize if any of my comments are offensive to you.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    For the last part, the planet in no way is close to being over populated. The population would have to be two to three times more than it is right now to even think about it being over populated. That would probably take at least 1000 years to reach that level.

Really? Where are you pulling your sources from? Where would we put 2 to 3x more people? The oceans???!!! In my opinion, when there are enitre starving countries... weve already exceeded capacity. Theres are too many people, and on top of it... to many people consuming resources and not being energy efficiant. So hmmm, you're saying "Hey, theres still room" On a planet that is RAPIDLY depleting? Wow, thats beyond ignorant.

Sperm donations? How 'bout castration....?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^ That's cute, I'm guessing you live in a city or very close to one. They do news stories on this topic pretty regularly, they had one on 20/20 not to long ago. There are massive areas of uninhabited land in the world, hell there is Antarctica as well that's HUGE and it'll probably be nice and warm soon enough.

You can't use that there are starving countries in the world as a reason that the world is overpopulated. That is the fault of the people in charge of that country warlords dictators and so on.

Now what resources are people consuming that aren't energy efficient?

Oil? Most if not all the big oil companies don't have half of there oil pumps/rigs/refineries at or near full capacity. If there is a problem there are hydro/electric cars, the electric car, and bio-diesel. There are probably more than that.

Back to food? You know in the US the government pays farmers large amounts of money not to grow some food and crops. I thought a long time ago that they should make them grow those crops and help feed starving people around the world, but most of that food would rot before it did anyone any good.

Is it electricity? Most of the reason there are blackout is the electric producing facility just wasn't ready for the demand placed in the area they provide. But even if there is a strain on electricity there are more and ore wind turbines and solar panels going up, as well as the old stand bys nuclear power planets and hydro electric damns.

Sperm donation? How about castration...?
    Wow, just wow. I would say more about this little quote, but I don't give a flip if I ever have kids so. *shrugs*.

The only problem I have with sperm donation is the use of fertility drugs, when the impregnated woman is looking to have one child and ends up have 4-8 instead.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    ^ There are massive areas of uninhabited land in the world, hell there is Antarctica as well that's HUGE and it'll probably be nice and warm soon enough.

And you think thats a good thing? Do you have any idea how many species of animals will be gone if Antartica thaws...

I bet you like that idea too, less animals, more room for stupid humans.

Even if there is "massive" lan that people arent living on... You wouldn't suppose theres a good reason why that is.
    Earthquakes\tsunami's
    Rainy\Dry seasons
    Dessert

There are just some places we shouldn't live... just as useless as the ocean. Or perhaps we could build little floating cities and live on the oceans too! (sarcasm)
    Unfortunately, because the world is full of people like YOU. we probably will have to live on the water... what with ice caps melting and such.

I dont have to pull a bunch of bugus facts to prove the earth is in turmoil, the proof is in the pudding.

Just please tell me YOU havn't donated Sperm, and I'll be a little more at ease. You and Pres. Bush should stay at least 50 yards from any sperm bank.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok children back on topic. This thread in not on the environment. Less Al Gore, more about Sperm.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 07, 2007 at 01:28 PM.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think about it on a bigger scale it may be a good idea to have a lot of genetics around in cold storage just in case something horrific where to happen and the wordl needs to be repopulated.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast