+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Sperm

Newbie cloudstrife1990 is off to a good start cloudstrife1990's Avatar
    the united states in ste. genevieve Missouri
    Thanks

Re: Sperm

well i do believe that everyone has a choice in ther life and the choice they make can either mess up ther life or not and as long as they know then i guess its fine but dont get me wrong i would not want to take my sperm to a sperm bank the fact of my dna out ther in anther body would overwelm me and i would rather keep that for only my son or duahter but its not really our right to judge and say wether its wrong or right becuase everyone does something for ther own reason and what ever it is the choice belongs to that person and ther life and we are in no posistion to say that ther choice is wrong or right because its ther choice who ever makes it

Newbie johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest's Avatar
    Thanks

i have plenty...and the thought of charity is nice....if approached by a girl...LOL...j/k...really the only other place i can think of it going is down the toilet and maybe a drug test...but a bank....never really crossed my mind.
    i would however make a stop at the normal bank to see how low my balance has gone....

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i think its sick for women to get it and use it even if your a lesbian its sick and for a guy to do that its just icky.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    So I was going over the topic with friends, how men just drop there sperm off at the sperm bank and call it a day~~ !

Well I think thats just wrong, and then again I don't. [Facts Of not having sex and just having a baby is okii with me.]

So.... to say this right.

Are men just not connected to there sperm? Do men really own sperm? I mean cmon it's your DNA! Now wait before you get all "Yea it's ours!" and stuff. What would drive you to dump it off in a Sperm Bank? Is it the Craving to Reproduce?

My father says his sperm is his, and there will be no dropping it off at the sperm bank. Its his DNA and he'll choose who to give it too.

Is DNA really worth a buck or two?

Really is this wrong or right?!

All opinions welcome~!~

Personally I agree with your father it is not acceptable to drop off sperm at a sperm bank for any reason. It is our DNA and I personally don't think any body has a right to it but those of us that it belongs to.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I hope to donate my geneseed all over the country. In thirty or forty years, my progeny will rise up to help me build the mercenary state Outer Heaven.

Actually, seriously I have considered it. They don't take just anyone. They select people from a wide variety of ethnicities, so that women can sort of "pick" the type of person she wants to have as half of the genes. Also, there is quite a stringent system of disqualifiers based on histories of disease in your family line.

Basically, you are being paid to render the service of egg fertilization (healthy fertilization) to a couple that may be unable or unwilling to do it themselves (infertility of males, lesbian couples, etc). Thus, you are being paid a small price to prolong the human race in some manageable form.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that it is wrong because most of the time the guy doesn't even know a girl has picked his to use until they hit him with.. oh what's it called... well anyway. most of them get accused of being called dead beat dads because they don't pay their child support. That is also how you get kids who don't know their real dad because they never knew about them if they aren't hit with child support.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i think its sick for women to get it and use it even if your a lesbian its sick and for a guy to do that its just icky.
    Oh and Sex is not Icky?

Reality Check Human nature is Icky, don't stop people from -beeping- !!

I have nothing wrong with Sperm Banks. I just wonder whats going on in the males head. I always thought a kid having your eyes was something special. Such as DNA ~!

>.<ll Its just the guys that give it away that seems to annoy me. The girl that picks it up is all fine with me. Women give out there eggs everyday. Which is more sad!~! I don't care what anyone says. "My eggs!"

But still!

If it must be done so be it. Some people just can;t have kids no other way~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5