+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Split Personalities

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Split Personalities

Oh okay, all I know is that I got really mad!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well now this is something new and interesting..
    Yeah i am no phyco analist but i also have my own theories and i feel that what everybody perceives about what SPD/DID is totally Foggy.Ok not totally...
    They don't know what to do with these ppl, in the azylums they keep them always drugged why because when they are drugged then the other personalities are kept under control.
    If i am correct in what i read their is no 100% cure for these split personalities theory/illness at the moment maybe there is but we all have not completely understood what it is that creates/infect and effect millions of ppl ...

Is being Mad a society controlled judgement.
    Don't we have a different theory about someone being mad and acting differently at different times ... than what we do.....

Last edited by Spymonk; Jul 10, 2006 at 07:52 AM.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people actually have said that I have multiple personalities...according to
    people I have talked to they have seen atleast 3 different personalities in me.
    Friendly and talkative person, closed-person (beeing alone and don't care about anything)
    and finaly very emotional side, maybe sometime bit girlish...
    But what I think and most people that only thing why I have those is cos'
    I have build some kind of safety-net around me with those.

But thats enough of me, and to point. MPD is very difficult mental illness, atleast
    then when it includes something like very strong manic/depressive stages.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    [Forgive me if I've posted something I shouldn't or if it is irrelevant]
    Now for the start:

I've came across quite a number of people suffering of split personalities. Some had 3-6 or more. I'd like to discuss how does this come about and how do the victims overcome it.

First, what is split personalities?- also known as multiple of personalities. Splits are different personalities in one's mind. Theya re the same person but they often claim that they have another self thinking at the same time in some parts of their mind. They tend to do or act different sometimes without realizing it or unaware of their surroundings.

what's so bad about this?- well... most of the split personalities can be murderous to what I know. Therefore, isn't it bad to hurt themselves or others? Like yea! XD er.. however, not all hate ther splits..

Why do they suffer?- mm... Im not so sure. According to what I'm told, they have headaches and battles going on in their head. So this sort of leads them to suicide. 0_0

::::::::::::::

This is how far I know about my friends with splits. They are all afraid of changing and moving on. So..

Any idea about this? (='.'=) share with some of us, what do you know and think of it.. ^_^

sorry for the tedious start... I'm bad at words... and this topic may sound ridiculous to those who think straight... (>_<) gomen!
    to put it bluntly, and unhumorously/humorously, Split personalities are personalities that are split. in my opinion, it is rather creepy, and ii am pretty sure that it is considered a disorder. the person with one, must seriously have issues of some sort.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've never met a person with split personalities, but the "disorder" is interesting to me. I certainly don't have one, neither do any of my friends, but I've always been curious as how you can exactly tell.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i thank you all for participating in this topic. ^^ baa. it's much appreciated.

I know of someone who has overcome this and she's been free from this say.. 2 years already? this is her second year ^^
    she used to hate herself, society, her love ones.. and many more. Not that she wanted to. She has no idea how her splits came about. Maybe it was because she wanted to be in her safety-net as mention earlier by Nightfox.
    Let's see.. she had 5 splits and some unknowns. It seem that she didnt give them any names, but they name theirselves.
    some of her splits were vicious and haunts her in her sleep. she tends to dream as a third point of view. (n_n)
    ........ I will not say any further. She has overcome this by erasing her memories and pain. ^^ her diaries that were covered with words of sorrow has been thrash away along with the splits. I dont really know how she overcome this without anyone's help or how she hid herself so well but-- I'm happy fior her ^^

let's get back to the main topic..

i agree with everyone's statement above ^_^ I'd like to know more about it. ^^ I stil need more knowlegde on this. Onegai? lolz~ XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a split personality. one minute im nice next minute im the coldest ice queen you met!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    i have a split personality. one minute im nice next minute im the coldest ice queen you met!
    thanks for posting in this thread ^^ would you like to share your experience or do you rather not? (n_n)

i hope that your split ins't too bad for you ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast