+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spying on your kids, wrong or justified?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spying on your kids, wrong or justified?

i understand that kids should have privacy and should be allowed to have a life of thier own (i currently live with my parents and am underaged so i have to deal with these kinds of problems every day) the thing is that a lot of kids are growing up in problems these days. A cousin of mine is getting married and having a kid at the age of 16 and his parents didn't even know about it after he got the girl pregnant and decided to get married. parents should have a way to know when something is up and have a way to know when he or she is not doing what they should. i not saying that they should look into someones dairy for no reason, but i mean if you take the case of those high school shooters, especially the one in columbia high school all of that could have been avoided if someone would have known how much help these kids needed, one of the shooters had a diary which was taken up and read through after the shooting happened and they found out that he had written about the shooting before it happened and found out how mentally depressed he had been from what he wrote. If someone would have read his diary before he died then perhaps they could have helped him before it was too late.
    every rose has a thorn

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my God!! This is EXACTLY what happened to me a few years back. She stormed into my room and took my diary; and then she locked herself in the bathroom to read the entire thing! Who the hell does that?!

She said she had done it because she was worried I was doing drugs or having sex. I mean, honestly. Just because I wasn't talking to her..
    I can't believe she did that. I wouldn't have talked to her for a long time. Thats what some parents do, instead of trying to talk to your kids, they snoop thru their things to find out on there own whats wrong. Parents just don't have good relationships with there kids today.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

If a parent thought their child was in trouble and couldn't tell them, then yes. But just for the sake of knowing every little nuance about them no. Thats putting up unnecessary boundaries on them. they won't trust the parent anymore.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I can't believe she did that. I wouldn't have talked to her for a long time. Thats what some parents do, instead of trying to talk to your kids, they snoop thru their things to find out on there own whats wrong. Parents just don't have good relationships with there kids today.
    No, they don't. And it's really sad it has to be that way. Sometimes I wonder: Is it the fault of the new generation? Parents say they've gone through everything their children are going through.. but can they truly justify that?

I think not.
    A helluva lot more happens as the generations progress.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. I wouldn't

See if a Parent trust in the way they raised there kids they wouldn't worry.

I myself say it today. If my child does something wrong or is done wrong to. Its not my doing.

For it is my Job to help my child at all cause. I am very open with my mom, and my friends Envy that.

First things first. Teach your ids trust. o.o And you'll have no fear.

My parents want me to be bad, but then again. I am not.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its wrong. It shows you dont trust them and that you you think they are bad kids when thay might be sweet little angles. lol.
    BUT yeah no parent should spy on their children.
    I know I would blow a fume if my mom went through my diary and personal things.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2