+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Staring: When and Why?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staring: When and Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    See I am not staring person, I am the kind of person who takes one look and then I am just like "oh okay". The only reason staring bothers me is because it happens to me so much. If it was just every now and then it wouldn't annoy me so much.

Then I look at where I live, I live in probably the most closeminded/racist/sexist state you could ever live in. Tennessee. In my town if you are not wearing camo on some part of your body or if you like to wear bright colors and weird looking clothes (like me) then you are considered a freak.

Thanks for the insight, it helped, at least now I know why some people may stare at me lol.
    I have been to Kentucky to visit with my girlfriends family and I can vouch for you how racist, sexist, and closeminded the people are in that area and the serounding stats who counties and "Cities" and I use the turm cities very very loosly. The people in that general area are the kind of people I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are stupid, ignorant, selfish, bunch of hypocritical ass holes I have ever met in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how you feel about I guess you could call them people and how they stare and gok at you as my girlfriend is from that area and she happenes to be Iranian so she I constantly herassed. I am proud to say she is nothing like the people there thank god. Now I am from California and I had people constantly stare and gok at me, bombarding me with questions, some even touched and poked me as if I was some kind of alien ( I wish I was an Alien that way I could have spit acid in their face) Some also seamed shocked to find out that there was in fact a world out side Kentucky and Tennessee. Many of they guys were pompis duchbags (Big surprise) and constantly herassed me saying that I thought that I was better then them sense I was from California, which was clearly not the case. On a more persanle level I did think I was better then them, and that was because I wasnt being a dick.
    My girlfriend has told me that she never ever ever EVER wants to go back there again.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I have been to Kentucky to visit with my girlfriends family and I can vouch for you how racist, sexist, and closeminded the people are in that area and the serounding stats who counties and "Cities" and I use the turm cities very very loosly. The people in that general area are the kind of people I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are stupid, ignorant, selfish, bunch of hypocritical ass holes I have ever met in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how you feel about I guess you could call them people and how they stare and gok at you as my girlfriend is from that area and she happenes to be Iranian so she I constantly herassed. I am proud to say she is nothing like the people there thank god. Now I am from California and I had people constantly stare and gok at me, bombarding me with questions, some even touched and poked me as if I was some kind of alien ( I wish I was an Alien that way I could have spit acid in their face) Some also seamed shocked to find out that there was in fact a world out side Kentucky and Tennessee. Many of they guys were pompis duchbags (Big surprise) and constantly herassed me saying that I thought that I was better then them sense I was from California, which was clearly not the case. On a more persanle level I did think I was better then them, and that was because I wasnt being a dick.
    My girlfriend has told me that she never ever ever EVER wants to go back there again.
    I know exactly how you feel. I've had people double around isles to take second looks at me. I've had people yell out things at me. Just the way people act where I live is very, very rude. The people here have no manners, and are so closeminded it is unbelieveable until you actually visit here, or live here. Yes, I do admit there are some people here who are not like that, and who are actually good people, but they are one of very few people I have met and or know.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I know the feeling... some people have never leave their hometowm so if anyone from another town or country shows up they think of that person like if he/she was an "it"...
    Hum! that makes me remember the first day in High School three years ago... we had recently moved to the US and this girl comes to my brother and I. She starts staring at us like if we were I don't know... my bro and I were like: what the HECK?!?!? we were really uncomfortable.... but anyways... she started to speak so slooooooooowwwlly.... we actually thought she had some mind problems... but it turned out to be she thought we did not know any way of communication.... she thought my country was comformed by tribes... and... yup.... that was the first experience my bro and I had in HS....

Then... besides that when we were at the gym or whatever people stared at us as if we were from other planet... I don't know... we came to the conclusion: these people do not know more than their little inside world... poooooooooooooooooooor things!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

There r some ppl who stare that r rude, but there r some who stare w/o meanin' ta. I sometimes stare at ppl's faces 'cause I'm an artist and I read ppl's expressions on their faces, in order, ta become better at expressin' emotions on the faces of my drawings. I'm not tryin' ta be rude or anythin', jus' tryin' ta expand my experiences. Yet there r some who do it jus' ta b rude, as if they have nothin' other ta do wit their time than ta b obnoxious. And, usually, u can tell who those kinds of ppl 'cause u always get that creepy feelin' vibe from them; like u know that they're doin' ta annoy u (or some other creepy reason). I don' like it and I know that some ppl don' like ta b stared at; so that's why, when I do it, I don' try ta do it for too long. I'm not one of those types who likes ta make ppl feel uncomfortable.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Here are some reason why people stare.
    Some people such as myself space out and just look out at anything. Usually if someone like this is staring at you their not really looking at you they probally won't even know if you get up and move
    Some people are just jerks and will look at anything thats weird. Also if you don't act like that certain person you might get some stares too.
    And the reason they look at your sister look she someone differnt is b\c most people are jerks and find this stuff intersting(I don't see how though)
    Theres also if some girl is hot or ugly. If a girl is hot most guy(including myself) will look at her and mostly certain parts we like. And if a girl is ugly then most guys won't look at her(I don't see why though sometimes these girls aren't even ugly they just have something a little wrong with them).
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2