+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Step-Sibling Marriage

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Step-Sibling Marriage

i wholeheartedly agree with Rook on this one.

Love is love, no matter how you put it. But to the subject on step sibling marriage thing i think Scrubs makes a great point by saying (in song): "It's like i married my best friend."
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Nov 08, 2008 at 06:43 AM.
    Why hello there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Rook (Nov 07, 2008)

Newbie midnight mistress is off to a good start midnight mistress's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    Two siblings falling in love is NOT okay.

And this is coming from somebody who HATES when society threatens any one person's rights. However, in the case of blood related siblings, this is sooo different.

Brother + Sister are family. They should love each other in a protective manner, not a sensual one.
    What if you were already in a relationship but your parents got married first? should you stop feeling love for that person?

But if you were brought up together as brother and sister its a bit icky

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Say what youll say.

But people will do what they do.

Your morals do not apply to everyone.
    I like that word. MORALS. It changes so fast you can never keep track of it. So anyways, yeah, I agree. What might be okay with one person, in one generation, might not be okay with another person, in another generation. It's believed that the ancient Egyptian pharaoh, Tutankhamun, married many of his blood sisters. It was common back then to marry your blood siblings to keep the royal bloodline pure. It wasn't until much later that they realized their offspring wouldn't turn out too good.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight mistress View Post
    But if you were brought up together as brother and sister its a bit icky
    It would be icky if there was a direct blood relation between the incest pairs, but if there's no blood relation, then my morals say, whatever. Incest has been taboo for as long as most people can remember, but then again, homosexuality used to be taboo as well. It pretty much boils down to that single word: MORALS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

Rook (Nov 08, 2008)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it all depends, if you grew up together and were raised as brother and sister, even know you not blood related, its still wrong to me. Now if you fell in love and your parents and hers got married after you been going a long time, that would be different.

Don't get me started on blood related siblings dating, thats just sick and unnatural. A big brother is suppose to protect and watch out for his sister, not boink her. Theres something wrong with someone who finds his sister sexually attractive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Nov 10, 2008)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    To me it all depends, if you grew up together and were raised as brother and sister, even know you not blood related, its still wrong to me. Now if you fell in love and your parents and hers got married after you been going a long time, that would be different.

Don't get me started on blood related siblings dating, thats just sick and unnatural. A big brother is suppose to protect and watch out for his sister, not boink her. Theres something wrong with someone who finds his sister sexually attractive.
    Even if it was a younger brother?

Wat about twins?
    Lots of creepy guys dream of twins(if you know what i mean)
    Isnt that incestuous then too?

Or is it an exemption?
    Yay-yea?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

its different when your not related through blood, sometimes it may be weird depending on the family.

you know when you grow up together, or the such, its just plain creepy, but when your older and your parents get married yet you like the sibling, im fine with it. you cant always control your feelings.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Say what youll say.

But people will do what they do.

Your morals do not apply to everyone.
    And whose morals do matter? Are you saying yours do? And not his, or anyone else's? Fine, then.

Using your logic, then, I have the freedom to call your set of morals utter rubbish, if nothing else. Or what you believe in, if morals mean nothing to you.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychical For This Useful Post:

Moonlit Paradise (Nov 19, 2008), Scourge (Nov 10, 2008)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Man that’s more then crazy.Ok they love each others, is just sick then the homosexually...What I say?? How about the children that they will have???
    Sister + Brother = Oo "oh my Lord"
    well it's will be the same realation when you say can the mother dating his son??she love him and she love her..

And totally agree with Miroku4444 when He-she said that the brother protect his sister even she’s the younger not want her..

Foolish beating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast