+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Step-Sibling Marriage

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Step-Sibling Marriage

Ok this is just getting down right moronic. *Pulls out a rather large soap box and plants it in the middle of the room, stands on it and fires off an air horn.*

Ok this is just getting childish and stupid, questioning some one else morals simply because they disagree. COME ON PEOPLE GROW THE "F" UP!! Saying that some one else’s morals don’t always apply simply because they don’t match up and there for have no reason for being in a debate is by far the most stupid and lame ass retort I have ever come across. No crap genies that not all morals do not match up, but guess how much of them do with all the people in the world? Answer, a good 75 to 80% give or take. That’s a hell of a lot. Many people’s morals are similar regardless of one thing or another. Also, if your saying that some one else’s morals shouldn’t apply then why the bloody hell should yours?! Ritorical question so shut your community pie holes. Debates are driven by morals genius’s, and it’s because they don't match up 100% is why we have debates in the first place. I have been getting a lot of PMs asking as to why I don't reply to most threads any more, and that is because of such childish bull crap such as this. Fine, if my morals and opinions don't matter then I will just stay out of your hypocritical way because I am so sick and tired of such low brow, dumb, ass backwards remarks!! No joke, I have gotten head aches from listening to some of the people in here and their hypocritical retorts. Know what, screw it, my morals and opinions don't matter any way so I have no idea why I am wasting my words on you people if it's simply going to bounce off your freaking foreheads. I'm done trying to reason with some of the people here because it's just not worth the hasl as it usually involves the other person getting pissed off when we disagree or I get aggravated because then the debate turns into an argument and a never ending circle as it come back to the same old crap. I guess that’s what I get for trying to have an intelligent and grown up conversation with some one.
    You guys say that you care about peoples opinions, which involves their morals in case you didn't know. Those who say, oh I believe their opinions matter and they are entitled to them and they should speak their mind and blah blah blah... What a load of garbage, because as soon as they are confronted with some one who speaks their mind and shares with you their opinions and as soon as you find something you don't agree with all hell breaks loose, going from a debate to a childish play groud fight.

*Jumps off of soap box, picks it up and walks out of the thread*
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post

Let's get this straight - we're talking about step siblings here. Step siblings are not necessarily blood related at all.
    Uh, no. We were actually talking about blood-related siblings. You should read the posts before your own to see what's the topic of discussion before speaking your mind. Otherwise, you just seem naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    COME ON PEOPLE GROW THE "F" UP!! Saying that some one else’s morals don’t always apply simply because they don’t match up and there for have no reason for being in a debate is by far the most stupid and lame ass retort I have ever come across. No crap genies that not all morals do not match up, but guess how much of them do with all the people in the world? Answer, a good 75 to 80% give or take. That’s a hell of a lot. Many people’s morals are similar regardless of one thing or another. Also, if your saying that some one else’s morals shouldn’t apply then why the bloody hell should yours?! Ritorical question so shut your community pie holes. Debates are driven by morals genius’s, and it’s because they don't match up 100% is why we have debates in the first place. I have been getting a lot of PMs asking as to why I don't reply to most threads any more, and that is because of such childish bull crap such as this. Fine, if my morals and opinions don't matter then I will just stay out of your hypocritical way because I am so sick and tired of such low brow, dumb, ass backwards remarks!! No joke, I have gotten head aches from listening to some of the people in here and their hypocritical retorts. Know what, screw it, my morals and opinions don't matter any way so I have no idea why I am wasting my words on you people if it's simply going to bounce off your freaking foreheads. I'm done trying to reason with some of the people here because it's just not worth the hasl as it usually involves the other person getting pissed off when we disagree or I get aggravated because then the debate turns into an argument and a never ending circle as it come back to the same old crap. I guess that’s what I get for trying to have an intelligent and grown up conversation with some one.
    Are you done crying?
    Get over it. Debates are always going to get heated. But, now that you've "wasted" your time in this thread, you can at least explain what your position on this matter is. If you already have, then that's great. Stop spamming the thread with your nonsense rant, and leave room for those who actually have opinions.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to point out that whether they are your true parent-related siblings or those spawned from some other person (or dimension) there is an extremely good chance that every human being on the face of this planet is related by blood, whether you believe biblical facts as we all spawned from Adam & Eve or if you are a believer of other stuff - every religion (even the Native American Tribe of the Navajo which I come from proudly) has a starting point of all humans as One guy and One girl.

For those that don't believe in God or religion for the matter, try the Most Recent Common Ancestor - Most recent common ancestor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so I personally don't see what the big deal with blood-related siblings or not. Even the Bible does not object such matters.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    Uh, no. We were actually talking about blood-related siblings. You should read the posts before your own to see what's the topic of discussion before speaking your mind. Otherwise, you just seem naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    So my question is: Is it legal for two step-siblings to marry? And what are your views?

I have no problem with it personally, if it did happen. Whether it can legally happen or cannot, I don't know. To me it is like your best friend moving into your house, develop feelings just different to that of a close friend and move on from there. Should it be viewed differently, be looked doqwn upon and shunned?
    I believe you should always address the queries raised in the actual topic post, as well as any other posts thereafter that you wish to address. The original post was not only directed at blood-siblings, but rather, step-siblings in general. As I've said before, step-siblings are not necessarily blood-related. Besides which, the post before yours (that I was addressing) was in fact the post after mine. I think I get the gist of the discussion.

Scourge: If you don't wish to "waste your words" , then simply don't reply. You haven't exactly given us an insight into your views on step-sibling marriage. If you wish to discuss how crappy AO's discussion threads are, how about you create a thread based on exactly that. I might not like what you have to say, but at least you're saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    I'd like to point out that whether they are your true parent-related siblings or those spawned from some other person (or dimension) there is an extremely good chance that every human being on the face of this planet is related by blood, whether you believe biblical facts as we all spawned from Adam & Eve or if you are a believer of other stuff - every religion (even the Native American Tribe of the Navajo which I come from proudly) has a starting point of all humans as One guy and One girl.

For those that don't believe in God or religion for the matter, try the Most Recent Common Ancestor - Most recent common ancestor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so I personally don't see what the big deal with blood-related siblings or not. Even the Bible does not object such matters.
    It's definitely an interesting theory, that we're all somehow related by blood, and that we all stemmed from the same ancestors. I do think that it's a big deal if blood-siblings marry and have kids though, because the closer the genetic make-up of the parents, the more likely it is that the child will have a genetic defect. I don't like the idea of jeopardizing the lives of anyone where it can be avoided.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

well step siblings are bound legally so saying that they are in a relationship well is wrong... sorry but that is just me....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5