+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stereo-types/Labels

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Stereo-types/Labels

I hate sereotyping. People think i'm a Goth just because I rarely smile and wear black clothes(I go to church almost every sunday. ).
    Then there are those who think because I'm into computers and science that I can't fight(Last time anyone'll ever try to through a punch at me LOL).

My point is Stereotyping is stupid and most of the time completely off track.

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoniac Night View Post
    I hate sereotyping. People think i'm a Goth just because I rarely smile and wear black clothes(I go to church almost every sunday. ).
    Then there are those who think because I'm into computers and science that I can't fight(Last time anyone'll ever try to through a punch at me LOL).

My point is Stereotyping is stupid and most of the time completely off track.
    exactly..and the worst thing is that it isnt ever going to stop...everyone is always going to be labelled something by someone and it'll never end.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Which race are the worst drivers? Everyone can answer this. Every Stereotype is based on a little truth.
    Well are you an FOB? I lived in a neighborhood full of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Koreans. And they are the worst drivers I have ever met in my life.
    FOB= Fresh off the boat.

ABC= I think it means all the they know is ABC english.

Ask your parents for more information.
    If I see you post racism one more time you're gone.
    If there's one thing I absolutely cannot stand it's racism.

Your own narrow minded experiences are not universal truth.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Stereo-types and the like are so stupid. Honestly how can you just look at a person and label them this or that. I get quite a bit of labeling from people who have never even talked to me about anythimg and that makes me sick. And then those same people want to know why you wack 'em in the face when they make particualrly rude comments. It's all just idiotic, I hope that it ends someday but until it does if anyone does it to me they're asking for a fight!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I say don't worry about steriotypes they're slowly dissapearing here in the US and supprisingly here in the South. Yes, I get tired of being asked do you still live in tee pees or do you smoke peace pipes etc. but i just shrug it off and get on with my life

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a good way to handle it. But if you livein Mississsippi its diffrent. Dating someone outside your own race is basically taboo and then there are the comments you get. But yeah I basically do the same thing you do. At least I do until I get angry...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually man I live in Georgia, its settled down here and there's a whole bunch of mixes, no one really cares, now say 20 years ago it was similar to Mississippi, but that has all changed. Actually my mother is full native american my father is black. So race has never mattered to me and I don't see why it should, I like all races of women.I have friends of all races.

Thanks

To me it doesn't matter but to so many others it does and I think thats unfair to those of us who get the brunt of the persecution because of stupid shit like that! I can't get over the fact that I can't go on a date with my boyfriend without hearing these snide remarks about our racial diffrences. But you are right it shouldn't matter and things are starting to change. Even if its just a little at a time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast