+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: subilent

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

subilent

i dont know if i spelled it wrong but i tried. what im tryng to ask is, should you wait till your married for sex or should you do it when you think your ready? we disscussed this topic at my school a while back and me and my friends had a arguement about it today. half of them say wait while the other half say if you think your ready. i really dont care to be honest. so can you all tell me what your opinon is? thanks a bunch!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: subilent

your title just made me forgot what word is now..., hmm., anyway.

i've herd MANY MANY people say they wouldnt do drugs, drink alcohol..., and years later when they've grown?, guess what , they're doing them every week XD.,

the same can go for this topic, peopl say they can wait, but how many teen pregnacies happen a month??,

myself, i guess it really depends, it depends if i really love the person, which i know i should restrain myself, so, i will "try", im not giving an absolute here, if you do resist then i'll give you half of my back points( a joke, i love my little points).

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ver well said. but i cant decide. i think i should wait but knowing me i get caught up in moments. and plus, some people cant. then they end up pregnant and regret it. is this a religious thing by the way?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm,. in certain religions if not all of em(b/c i dont know yet), have this principal that you shouldnt untill you are married, otherwise its a big sin .
    unless thats just to keep them in check, im not totaly sure why religion is stepping in on sexual grounds(namely the marrage thing)

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to wait until marriage, but something happened and I ended up having sex for the first time...............
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

really!!!!!? well you must have had a good reason!! hope you dont regret!!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think that if you both love each other then why is it so vital to wait until you are married? I mean you should love each other the same before and after marrige. Is it just a tradition or prehaps the problem is, is what happens when a child comes along?

of course love sumtimes has nothing to do with it....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

This is a very widespread topic if u just wanna know if u have or should wait Yes wait the better choice for yourself and your future.
    Reasons i say so.
    1.It gives u time to think and plan your life if u want and not live on the edge never knowing what might happen next.
    2.Saving yourself from all the known and unseen deceases we have floating around ppl don't even know if they have Aids if they don't check with the doctors and simptoms only show after a couple of years.
    3.Having sex say with someone u love is fine but then u break up and u meet someone else and u feel u love hime to and the next and the next how many boyfriends does one girl have before she gets married Wow it can a number and having sex with them all makes u My opinion a little cheap and easy.
    4.Religion in some cases and community playes a bog roll aswell because sexual misconduct and abnormal behavior is link to the sexual things ppl do in ways and means most ppl don't realy understand.I dont 100% understand aswell all i know their is loots more seriousness to the sexual behavior of humans than we know.

So yeah ppl make their choices everyday and some turn out bad the thing is we don't know to who[whatever] it might happen next so do u wanna throw the dice and see what u get. I don't wanna thanks i am happy not getting it.
    Ok i think about it too but it is not worth it.

U can get all the advice and love in the world but when the situation present itself u will be alone in choosing what u do ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast