+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: subilent

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: subilent

it selibent or selibency depending on how you use it.
    but i think sex should wait i mean no one has ever died from not having sex
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

The word is celibacy, spelled with a 'c' people! And I personally will try and wait until i feel mature enough to handle the potential consequences! I would not like to have a child before I can handle it! You might say you can use protection, but what if it fails!? (Happened to a freind's brother!) And I wouldn't want to be unprepared for a child! So i'll try and wait!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is a feeling for pleasure, which needs to be controlled untill the time is right. It's a strong temptation for lust ... anyways ...

You should wait untill marriage. It's fine if you do have sexual relationships with your partner ONLY if you're married. If you have sex early, you are vulnerable to unseen and harmfull diseases.

And for example, HieisLove had sex early, she is hurt physically, mentally, and the trust of her parents is broken.

So it does hurt people who are blood related to that person. You should not listen to anyone, even if your own family encourages you.

Even though you love that person immensely, and/or if you're in depression, it is best that you get advise.
    A person has to decide about his/her and his/her partner's life and a temptation for love.

Even though some religions contradict pre-mature sex, it is not because they're just some religions, it is because thay have said that for a reason.

Even though you had a safe sex with the partner, it is NOT 100 % safe. It will harm the person mentally, and the girl bothe mentally and physically.

By the time you are married, your mind has grown and you are ready to take such a challenge. But since you're a teenager, you still desire for more, and it does ruin theur lives and they become addicted.

pre-mature sex is harmful and painful for both sides of the families, since the parents trust is broken.

If someone has any other questions or problems with my reply, tell me and I will clear your doubts.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Sex is a feeling for pleasure, which needs to be controlled untill the time is right. It's a strong temptation for lust ... anyways ...

You should wait untill marriage. It's fine if you do have sexual relationships with your partner ONLY if you're married. If you have sex early, you are vulnerable to unseen and harmfull diseases.

And for example, HieisLove had sex early, she is hurt physically, mentally, and the trust of her parents is broken.

So it does hurt people who are blood related to that person. You should not listen to anyone, even if your own family encourages you.

Even though you love that person immensely, and/or if you're in depression, it is best that you get advise.
    A person has to decide about his/her and his/her partner's life and a temptation for love.

Even though some religions contradict pre-mature sex, it is not because they're just some religions, it is because thay have said that for a reason.

Even though you had a safe sex with the partner, it is NOT 100 % safe. It will harm the person mentally, and the girl bothe mentally and physically.

By the time you are married, your mind has grown and you are ready to take such a challenge. But since you're a teenager, you still desire for more, and it does ruin theur lives and they become addicted.

pre-mature sex is harmful and painful for both sides of the families, since the parents trust is broken.

If someone has any other questions or problems with my reply, tell me and I will clear your doubts.

could not have said it better my self. but me..... after all that,i still dont care.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

And the same thing can happen if your married. Marriage is no protection unless your both virgins.

Thats not a sex b4 marriage thing its an age or maturity thing.

Again a age thing. Wait till your older to have sex, but it doesnt require a marriage license.

I dont think so

As long as the 2 ppl are mature enough, deeply love that person, and ready to handle the results of sex. That is what matters. Marriage is just a piece of paper.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a bit of a very shallow veiw of marriage to have miruko, but I agree with the rest!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I beleive in marriage, just that it isnt a requirement for sex.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 14, 2006 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks

Oh right its just you said its a peice of paper! Sorry! Yea its not needed for sex, but a level of maturity is!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast