+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: subilent

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: subilent

Well as for me i have a frozen heart so i'm waiting for a guy who can melt my heart.
    But celibacy, is kinda good i geuss you don't have to worry about STDs
    as for me i'm saving myself untill i get married

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

And the same thing can happen if your married. Marriage is no protection unless your both virgins.
    And me and him were both virgins until well you already know............................

@Rave - *narrows eyes and growls* I really don't like being an example thank you HMPH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    really!!!!!? well you must have had a good reason!! hope you dont regret!!!
    I can't say it was for a good reason and yes I kinda regretted it. I wasn't forced if you get that idea. I just I told myself I'll wait, but because of my depression and the hurt of being a "secret lover" I seeked out to feel loved and a dear once a virgin friend of mine happened to made me feel that way. While I was having sex with him, I couldn't *tears in eyes* but think about the one I truely love even if I felt hurt by him.
    Last edited by HieisLove; Jul 15, 2006 at 05:30 AM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that you should have sex when your ready for it, and your old enough to take the consequences. It would be nice to be married and have sex right, but still, it is a very passionate thing. Having sex is a sign that you really like the person and theres nothing wrong showin a lil love, just try to be responsible. I'm 17 years old, i dont wanna have sex lol, because what happens if i have a kid...oh nooo, ill be working in mcdonalds for the rest of my life trying to support the lil guy. i'm waiting until im truly ready...but i'm scared i might...do it...i dont want to hurt her aswell.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't really believe in marriage since all it is is arguments and losing half your stuff when you get divorced, and I don't feel like letting that happen to me so I'm aiming never to get married. I think a person should wait until they're mature enough to know what they're getting into when they start having sex before they actually start doing it.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 15, 2006 at 01:47 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Good debate. This is another one of those complicated discussions, dealing not only with your own opinions, but the opinions of others. Quite a hefty balance to weight (I hate everyone, so I never found a problem with it.... Kidding).

Marriage has a rather extensive history regarding it being the best way to express your total commitment, your love, to your partner. Young girls generally grow up with fantasies of having a massive marriage ceremony with their knight in shining armor, and young men... well, I don't know what it is that the young men want about this marriage deal (For most of the population, they should of been tapped on the head a few times and repeated told the need to respect the female gender).
    But in the U.S alone, the divorce rate is something 50%, but I've only lived in the U.S. and judging from there is at least one "high profile" divorce a couple weeks or so, this starts to erode the meaning of marriage.

So I say all that just so I can say I am on the "when you are mature" side of the debate. Why? I like to let people know my reasons other then saying 'meaning of marriage is no more', but lets move on.

Maturity is based off you personal opinion of yourself and again, from what I have seen, a lot of people either don't mature or their they are wrong when they think they are mature.

I've heard it once and I've heard it before, "Ohh man, did you see her? Smoken' hot! I'd so do her" or "Did you score with whats-her-name last night?". Of course, this is a bit unfair to the male population, But I've seen gals do the same thing, if not as forward. This stems from the lack of respect to the opposite gender (Males, mostly) and the concept of maturity (regarding females, mostly).

What makes sex before commitment such an easy choice for some is either birth control, abortion (But I'll choke off that thought process for some other debate), and the fact a man can just take off if pregnancy occurs. Tough luck gals, this is why I feel you all are slight more mature regarding this, but then there is that pesky abortion thing again...

To wrap it up, It is not if you think you are mature, but if the others around you do (Close friends and family). People are almost always wrong in regards to their own opinions about themselves, especially when dealing with maturity. And since people mature at different rates, an age like 16, 18 or even 21 hardly seems like the best why to keep the immature from committing an act they either don't fully comprehend about, or just don't care. How does 27 sound? Kidding, this all depends also on your views of the meaning of sex, Is it a just something to do to feel good? Well then, I don't think you are mature, but I doubt I could stop you anyways. Is it a profound way to express love to your partner? While not always the case, this is a sure sign of some maturity. Is it just an out-dated survival tool (Spam the environment with rough copies of your self)? If you said yes to that one (I have mixed feelings on the last two), well then, you are right, If you can't tell, the human race doesn't really need to spam the environment anymore, with some 6 and a half billion humans on it, each one capable of altering his or her surrounding environment depending on willpower and ability.
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3