+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Subliminal Messages

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Subliminal Messages

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i cant remmeber it, it was like 8 yrs a go when i seen the only things i can tell u it was a horror movie and i got it at blockbuster.
    well back then it was not weird to find subliminal messages in movies, many movies have subliminal messages. for example, 'a chistmass story' the ones with the mice, in one frame, you can see a woman having sex in the window, and later when found out, the person was fired. also, many people in the cinema have joked about playing a giant penis every 100 frames, and only the fast eyed people have caught it, for example in 'Fight Club', the main character did that, but was later fired.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well back then it was not weird to find subliminal messages in movies, many movies have subliminal messages. for example, 'a chistmass story' the ones with the mice, in one frame, you can see a woman having sex in the window, and later when found out, the person was fired. also, many people in the cinema have joked about playing a giant penis every 100 frames, and only the fast eyed people have caught it, for example in 'Fight Club', the main character did that, but was later fired.

actually knwing a person names lucas marcelli, max might know, he used subliminal messages to try and make frineds during a presentation on of a project that was hilarous. hes well not taht old and hes still trying so you can say its mostly common in the old days cuz they're still doing it a lot right now
    Last edited by Spin Da Ish; Jan 29, 2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: oops repeated myself

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    actually knwing a person names lucas marcelli, max might know, he used subliminal messages to try and make frineds during a presentation on of a project that was hilarous
    u already said that >.< and there have been subliminal messages in the television shows we watch, and the most earliest reported subliminal messages was In the British alternative comedy show The Young Ones, a number of subliminal images were present in the original and repeated broadcasts. Images included a gull coming into land, a tree frog jumping through the air, and the end credits of the movie Carry On Cowboy. [citation needed] No explanation for these images was given and their relevance, if any, to the plot of the episodes in which they appear is debatable. Although they may fall foul of the FCC guidelines, these images do appear in the U.S. boxset DVD Every Stoopid Episode. In a December 16, 1973 episode of Columbo entitled "Double Exposure", Robert Culp's character returns to the crime scene and is incriminated by a subliminal cut that he placed in a movie.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

no i think i only seen it 8yrs a go but it was alot older than that i think it was from the 1950 or 60.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i edit it cuz i reapeated myself and forgot to go to teh point i was gonna go to look at the edit part.
    some people are just extremly random and want to put subliminal messegaes in random moies because they feel like it. no on can stop them and even if teh human eye catches it even though its .0000000000000000000000000001 of a second we may just think that it was an error in the filming.

Thanks

no i think i only seen it 8yrs a go but it was alot older than that i think it was from the 1950 or 60.
    oh wtf? u watched 50's tv when you were 8? LOL and for an example:
    Subliminal, Subliminal Message, Subliminal Advertising, Subliminal Records, subliminal advertisement, subliminal ads, Subliminal Picture, Subliminal Art, Subliminal Books, Subliminal CD, Subliminal Example, Subliminal Free, Subliminal Games, Sublimin
    in a 1959 commerical they used subliminal messages, and i had to watch the movie up there a couple of times until i see the message. and now its ur turn.
    Internet Archive: Details: Classic Television Commercials (Part II)
    and here is the original commercial (in the top right corner of the page in the thumbnail)

YouTube - 1959 Chevrolet Commercial
    here the car is flashed a couple of times rele quick so watch out!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

oh wtf? u watched 50's tv when you were 8? LOL and for an example:
    Subliminal, Subliminal Message, Subliminal Advertising, Subliminal Records, subliminal advertisement, subliminal ads, Subliminal Picture, Subliminal Art, Subliminal Books, Subliminal CD, Subliminal Example, Subliminal Free, Subliminal Games, Sublimin
    in a 1959 commerical they used subliminal messages, and i had to watch the movie up there a couple of times until i see the message. and now its ur turn.
    Internet Archive: Details: Classic Television Commercials (Part II)
    and here is the original commercial (in the top right corner of the page in the thumbnail)

YouTube - 1959 Chevrolet Commercial
    here the car is flashed a couple of times rele quick so watch out!

no not when i was8 ,8 yrs ago i think i was around 15,im 20 now

were do u find this stuff raimann
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

no not when i was8 ,8 yrs ago i think i was around 15,im 20 now

were do u find this stuff raimann
    i have no life. i browse the internet between skool and sleep, finding a bountyfull of words that i can use, with my friends google, yahoo and many unknown search engines. these links can be referred to my missing links that connect the brain with the centrodal connector system, that transfers all the information into sence. people call me raimann for a reason, the original raymann was thought to be as a super freaky intellect, and i have seen to mirror his ways.

rele? i just browse fast.

well i guess subliminal messages exist, but do not affect our world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast