+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suffering

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suffering

I don't see how dwelling helps you get over things easier when you just think about it more. +__+ But yeah, I'm pretty big on dwelling too, though these days I try to concentrate more on the future. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to dwell on the past, because it makes me even sadder than I already am, but then thinking about it also makes me want NOT to let the same thing happen again. It's just like ketaro said.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Past is past, more important is the present so you could go on `til the future... Its natural for us to look back to the past, but after that we will go on with it and continue moving to our own lives...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

that is a good point. i suppose i am someone who reflects on past experience to help learn what "not" to do next time. Of course Life will always be a learning curve but also like people do say.....the down parts are there to make you stronger
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

What you have to understand if you didn't dwell or remember the past, you wouldn't be able to handal the future in the right way. Things like "Mistakes" Will happen again. Its better off than closing your eyes to the real situtaion~

Suffering is the only way for most people to learn~

As in, your youth. Your parents say "Don't touch the stove, it's hot"

Most likey that child will go over and touch that stove. To learn more you must take more risk, but to learn. You will have to make some mistakes.

That follows though with Relationships.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

my brother is kind of suffering about things he did, now he left AO only to think about what he did and done, and he has many reasons why he left which is suffering him from it, he loves ao and loves his friends but he has to get himself together if he doesnt want to suffer
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    my brother is kind of suffering about things he did, now he left AO only to think about what he did and done, and he has many reasons why he left which is suffering him from it, he loves ao and loves his friends but he has to get himself together if he doesnt want to suffer
    yep yep~ Sometimes you just haveto step away from the suffering, but he's not going to losse anything~ He's going to gain
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Sometimes focusing on a bad thing can do some damage to your health. I mean i know that because i learnt it the hard way.

I know the dwelling is ok but just don't dwell on things for too long because it might lead to depression and that really isn't a good thing.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Although, not regretting or worrying can be damaging as well. When I broke up with my girlfriend after 2 years, I was surprised how indifferent I was to the whole situation.

She has since then disappeared entirely to me.

Losing a great friend and even better lover is plenty damaging, even to a cold heart like my own. We have feelings for a reason. We as humans just need to realize when we're feeling too much, or not enough at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast