• no,it s,we should live.

4 80.00%
  • no comment

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suicide?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    some people have no reason to live
    ~ I don't think it's that they don't have a reason to live, since every single life has a meaning and a reason to exist, but most don't have faith in themselves, or they just don't like to put up with the suffering that life has to offer, so most side with suicide as their answer to end their problems.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really pay attention to those people who wish to hurt themselves becuase most of the time it's becuase they pity themselves and are craving attention of some kind and are to idiotic to figure out how to set things rite, or they were idiotic enough to get themselves in the situation they are in. However there are those instances were the victim is mentally deranged and requires real attention and those are people I use my time on. I also think a person has the right to choose if they live or die by their own hand, so to each his own.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    ~ I don't think it's that they don't have a reason to live, since every single life has a meaning and a reason to exist, but most don't have faith in themselves, or they just don't like to put up with the suffering that life has to offer, so most side with suicide as their answer to end their problems.
    i have no reason to live, but that doesnt mean im suicidal

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Suicide?

Life is worth it. anyone who cant see this just needs help and friends to be there. For some people its hard. I've had to many friends come close thank god i've never lost any friends. Its a selfish act for cowards. if you want to die just remember you have people who love and care about you and who will miss you if your gone :'(
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand how suicidal people feel they can't live with the suffereing anymore, but it is just plain wrong for them to end their lives.

For starters it is selfish, how could they inflict so much pain on their loved ones?

Instead of cutting, talk to someone, you may think otherwise but there will always be someone willing to help.

People make a big deal of it becuase they love that person, and they don't want to see them getting hurt.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    some people have no reason to live
    I agree, in some situations a person would be better off dead than alive, to no longer feel the pain and suffering of their life. By saying this I'm thinking of the people stuck in third world countries slowly starving to death, children who cannot be fed by their mothers and must resort to horific and drastic measures for survival or dying a slow painful death from disease. This is never the case here in the U.S. therefore the action is out of idiocy and self pity, and that is why I do not feel for those who make that decision under their mediocre or psuedo situatons.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jun 01, 2006 at 03:58 PM.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    unless the person is mentally deranged.
    i wouldnt use deranged,but i c your point.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    i wouldnt use deranged,but i c your point.
    I'm not trying to describe people who commit suicide as deranged, I'm talking about people who have an actual mental affliction that causes them not to perceive their actions or the consequences of those actions correctly. Sorry if my wording confused you, sometimes I get a little off beat with it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast