Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Suicide

OK so i have thought and thought and thought about this is suicide acceptable? i mean it is portrayed as OK in so many anime and in real life it is both hated and liked and sometimes even accepted but really do you think it is OK??????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 12, 2009)

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

I don't think it's ok, suicide isn't a solution to anything, and it's also a waste of life, I don't think it's okay to give away your soul coz you don't own it!
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

what do you mean? i dont get it i thought that a person has a right to do that.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I OWN my soul. No god or devil can claim it. But...........Suicide is for those who are so weak that they willingly remove themselves from the gene pool. No one will miss them.

Either way, it's population control and we need some more of that these days. I was hoping for the swine flu to be what it was supposed to, but I was disappointed yet again........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    what do you mean? i dont get it i thought that a person has a right to do that.
    Well, he/she can commit suicide in their own responsibility, but for me suicide is a bad deal
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

uhmm..for me? it depends but in my religion, it is forbidden "suicide is an immortal sin." but..when i think about it, i don't disapprove or approve it coz maybe one day..just maybe, i might do it..not sure though but i used to think that way..but i've already moved on and just decided to "live on"..we still don't know what will happen in the future..hehe, i still have "suicide" as an option. (don't know why x_X)

but for the people who commited suicide..i think it's unfair to not bless them properly (in catholic religions like mine.) coz even though it's an immortal sin..and said to be "unforgivable" why don't the priests bless them?? they're dead people too..it doesn't mean that it's that unacceptable..i just think it's unfair..

when a person dies, no matter what the reason is..we should respect them. that's what i think.

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

no it really isnt ok i mean i have tried killing myself so many times but failed at all attempts thanks to my mom but in my own defence i was miserable but truly no its not ok the people that do kill themselves dont think of how it will effect everyone that knows them
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if your just unhappy with life, then its not ok. Because when you hit your bottom theres no place to go except for up.

However if your dying and in physical pain everyday, its hard to say hang in there. You almost want them to go to a better place and get out of this state of misery.

Well these are just my thoughts on the matter.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast