Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by 31 Bravo View Post
    Suicide is the cowards way out. So you screwed up in life. what of it, you can fix it. droped out of high school, get a G.E.D. Don't know where your life is going. Go to collage or the military like the rest of the world. Broken up with a cheap fluzzy. Get a few drinks, $500 in cash and go to the cornner. But sucide is PATHEDIC. Live your life. and I can almost garentee you. tomarrow is another day, and that the world will get a tid bit better at a time.
    Additionally to what Tula already mentioned, who are you to decide that everyone who commits suicide is a coward? I still do think that it's everyone else's decision whether his or her life is worth a living and those who decide not still might be very strong persons.
    I'm sure that if you were in some of their places, what things they have to handle, with what handicaps the might have to live, that even you come to the conclusion that it's not worth any longer and resort to something like suicide or think about it, at the very least. I'm sure I'd do.
    It's not always as easy as having dropped out of high school and not all problems will just be fixed by attending college, if you can actually afford it.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie 31 Bravo is off to a good start 31 Bravo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Additionally to what Tula already mentioned, who are you to decide that everyone who commits suicide is a coward? I still do think that it's everyone else's decision whether his or her life is worth a living and those who decide not still might be very strong persons.
    I'm sure that if you were in some of their places, what things they have to handle, with what handicaps the might have to live, that even you come to the conclusion that it's not worth any longer and resort to something like suicide or think about it, at the very least. I'm sure I'd do.
    It's not always as easy as having dropped out of high school and not all problems will just be fixed by attending college, if you can actually afford it.
    I probably should have paid more attention to my words. It is my personal oppenion that it is the cowards way out. And I never said it wasn't for them to decide that. and no your problems can not be fixed with college but could help. I'm not saying that what I typed is a quick fix to those proble or a solution all to geath. But as far as I can tell, life is your one shot. and I belive that if you want to make it better and you put all you can into it... it can turn out all right. In addition to your first commint. I diddn't mean to say it as if I have the say so, and i'm sorry you took it that way.

Tula, I would have quoted yours but I forgot to click mulit quote... sorry.
    Anyway. I'm sorry to say Tula I belive in that silver lining. and as I said to lapislazuli if you want to make it better and you put all you can into it... I belive it can turn out all right. Now I'm not saying that the military is the way eather. but so far its helped me. I may not know how other people have felt but I know i've had thoes days. one after the other. And saddly i'm a coward. I have attemped suicide, did it work obvisly not. But for me, suicide is a touchy subject and for other reasions. But after that time... I feel like I found my silver lineing. and while I know that people feel as if they have no choice, I pray that people will just stick around to see where life will take them.
    U.S. ARMY, Millitary Police Corps

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Tula, I would have quoted yours but I forgot to click mulit quote... sorry.
    Anyway. I'm sorry to say Tula I belive in that silver lining. and as I said to lapislazuli if you want to make it better and you put all you can into it... I belive it can turn out all right. Now I'm not saying that the military is the way eather. but so far its helped me. I may not know how other people have felt but I know i've had thoes days. one after the other. And saddly i'm a coward. I have attemped suicide, did it work obvisly not. But for me, suicide is a touchy subject and for other reasions. But after that time... I feel like I found my silver lineing. and while I know that people feel as if they have no choice, I pray that people will just stick around to see where life will take them.
    You and Franco are projecting.
    Because you thought about suicide reached a low point in life, overcame that circumstances others can as well no more the obstacles they may have to face or trials they have to overcome.
    Don't you think that sounds a tad bit arrogant?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    You and Franco are projecting.
    Because you thought about suicide reached a low point in life, overcame that circumstances others can as well no more the obstacles they may have to face or trials they have to overcome.
    Don't you think that sounds a tad bit arrogant?
    I'm sorry, But I do not belive that it's at all arrogant. As I said I belive that they can over come there obstacles. I'm still trying to over come my obsticals. and if it is bad enogh to consider it. it must be a big one. The thought of suicide is sad one and a very low one. but to commit it or atempt it. has to be the lowest. And at a time I hit my lowest of lows. In 3 moths and 4 days will be 2 years since I last saw that low point. I left my self with a bullet less that an inch away form my heart. Ever since then I belive anybody can over come any obstacle.

Thanks

And at a time I hit my lowest of lows. In 3 moths and 4 days will be 2 years since I last saw that low point. I left my self with a bullet less that an inch away form my heart. Ever since then I belive anybody can over come any obstacle.
    What you believe and what actually occurs are two different things.

Your belief is fine and dandy. But since there have been people in the world that successfully committed suicide obviously not everyone sees the silver lining. If that is the case, then the fact is not everyone can overcome any obstacle.

Thanks

What you believe and what actually occurs are two different things.

Your belief is fine and dandy. But since there have been people in the world that successfully committed suicide obviously not everyone sees the silver lining. If that is the case, then the fact is not everyone can overcome any obstacle.
    If your dead you can't over come any thing, and you can't see any thing. The way I planed to kill my self wasn't the smartest way, it let me see. did I see how imeaditly, no it didn't; but afterwords I knew I could. and I am. So why can't they? it's as you said. If they were succsesful, they have no chance for that one simple fact.

Thanks

If your dead you can't over come any thing, and you can't see any thing. The way I planed to kill my self wasn't the smartest way, it let me see. did I see how imeaditly, no it didn't; but afterwords I knew I could. and I am. So why can't they? it's as you said. If they were succsesful, they have no chance for that one simple fact.
    Are you assuming / hoping no one else commits suicide?
    That's the only way your statement will work.

Thanks

Are you assuming / hoping no one else commits suicide?
    That's the only way your statement will work.
    No. what i'm saying is that the dead can't see breath think or any thing. Your Previous statement in the fact that they were sucsessful means there dead... and they are, witch meas they can't over come any thing. they don't have a chace.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast