Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    OK so i have thought and thought and thought about this is suicide acceptable? i mean it is portrayed as OK in so many anime and in real life it is both hated and liked and sometimes even accepted but really do you think it is OK??????

In some religions Suicide is just a Big SIN and that what the people think about ,what they belive.However ,I don’t think that ,Because there is what Called FREE,you have your Body ,your soul and your life and if you just finished in one minute because of problem you can just solved by many ways but you just didn’t see you it Yet so ,you go to the easy solution for the problem Suicide .I may believe this solution sometimes but, not always .and you said that is acceptable, No I don’t think that but, sometimes your brain feel that he didn’t Have any more ideas to solve this problem so the Suicide solution juts shine up ..When I say that you have the free,I didn’t mean to go and Kill yourself No But, the God Give us a BIG BRAIN to think and know what is the good and the bad for us …
    This My opinion.

Foolish beating

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on teh circumstances and who is committing suicide. Lets face it there is probably a lot of people out there society could do without.

Newbie Fack Soul is off to a good start Fack Soul's Avatar
    Thanks

I think killing your self not acceplte at all ,because the life more then Great so why we choose this road to finish our life ..The peron who kill him self is just a Crazy person doesn't have any confident in tomoro...

Stay in the world as if you are a strange .. And leave behind you a beautiful effect in this world .. we are guests .. And the guests, must leave..
    *****( 1 +1 = 7 )*****

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I would agree that suicide isn't the answer, but wouldn't consider them crazy for doing it. There's always another solution to your problems, and a gun to the mouth won't solve it other than add to the tormoil others would feel knowing you resorted to that. Some instances, people wouldn't have anyone to feel sad if they left this world, so they would say it doesn't matter, and some would say that's one less person in the world to worry about, but it really doesn't make things better. Some of the most depressed people would come out of that slum to end up changing the way everyone lives. If everyone spent more time going out of their way to acknowledge someone's depression and figure out some way to help them through it, the more we would gain as a society in general. Many animals in the wild, namely packs(birds, cats, dogs, etc) would help any member that is depressed, or injuried in any way and help them pull through it. But with humans it's different, no one cares if some Joe jumps off a building, many would line up just to see it, or be the first to report it on TV, youtube, or myspace. No one cares about anyones feelings, or if they chose to end their lives, so we never will gain anything until we start helping people more that are in that slum, and if we find ourselves in that situation choosing to end it all does nothing but add more grief to an already messed up society.

But with suicide comes more job positions for those of us that dont have one. Someone has had enough, kills themselves, there's a long line of people that will have to proccess that body, build a coffin, dig the hole, and do the upkeep for the graveyard. :P

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had my suicidal days, when i think about it now, i get so sad, also angry both at the same time.

In the question of right or wrong, i seriously dont know the answer, in my religion, its a sin, a great sin, for life you did not make you cant take bla bla, i think its goes something like that, but i'm to lazy to go checks so be it.

But i wouldnt wanna underestimate the greater power either way, i mean, its him were talking bout here, not just anyone of us, its different, its two different perspectives, one in human understanding, and one in supernatural (GOD) understanding.

gah, how can anyone compare it, even i dunno what i'm saying.

Suicide, it makes me so sad, i've been relying on it for so long to save me, but thats just not the case, i guess i never can really do it since i believe in my religion that much (yay) cuase if i did really want to kill my self i would, kinda like my bestfriend in the world who hung her self ><

now my thoughts are all mixed up

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seraphim For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 12, 2009)

Newbie lonercarrot is off to a good start lonercarrot's Avatar
    Thanks

On another forum I read something like.... "Suicide; A permanent solution to a temporary problem". I think that's the truth of it.

I won't act like I've never considered it myself... In the past I have and at one point came close to doing something really stupid, but I'm here.... so....
    I still think about it a little, it's like a nagging voice in the back of my head.

But I just joined this forum and don't want to freak anyone out with shit like this so I'll just stop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lonercarrot For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 12, 2009)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 12, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I listened to a recording of people at the People's Temple killing themselves. I think there is over a hundred dumb people that the Earth is better without.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast