Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Newbie junjun1234 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

Well considering someone is desperate enough to suicide i don't think anyone would care if they did commit suicide and suiciding is diffferent than murdering, murdering is to kill someone who has no desire to die and suiciding isnt wrong or right it is just a option everyone should have. also suiciding dosn't hurt anyone else the only thing it is hurting it is only hurting the suicider because if that person suicides then the people around them might be sad for a short while but they would just forget it and even forget the person

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by junjun1234 View Post
    Well considering someone is desperate enough to suicide i don't think anyone would care if they did commit suicide and suiciding is diffferent than murdering, murdering is to kill someone who has no desire to die and suiciding isnt wrong or right it is just a option everyone should have. also suiciding dosn't hurt anyone else the only thing it is hurting it is only hurting the suicider because if that person suicides then the people around them might be sad for a short while but they would just forget it and even forget the person
    How shortsighted and selfish ,please forgive my rudeness but are you suggesting that suicide is ok even to the people who care for you? because humans as you know may forget the sad feeling of the action in that time ,BUT the bitterness of its memory will live on forever in their minds.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie junjun1234 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    How shortsighted and selfish ,please forgive my rudeness but are you suggesting that suicide is ok even to the people who care for you? because humans as you know may forget the sad feeling of the action in that time ,BUT the bitterness of its memory will live on forever in their minds.
    Shortsighted and selfish? It's the truth and just to clairify some stuff everyone is selfish and, yes suicide is ok. You think i havn't had any experience on this trust me people forget very soon it isn't going to bothered by it in like 2 weeks. Also bitterness please if that person was desperate enough to suicide then that means that nobody really cares for her/him enough to try and stop her/him or know the signs which means that there won't be bitterness.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a hard question, though it must be answered. .
    suicide. . a cause of death used by people who doesn't have or cannot solve such a problem of their lives. .
    It's not ok, because for a life loss, who will be happy? he's enemies? no! he's family? no!
    Yeah it's true, you will clear your problems with that. .
    But you passed it on to someone, somelike, your family. .
    They will carry it for all of their lives. . even your friends that are always there for you when your down. . Its kinda funny but you will not be happy when you die. .
    even though i didn't experience dying, for me its not happy. .
    how about you? "will you be happy if you die?"
    Maybe suicide is good for over population but nevertheless
    its bad for us. .
    in short. . suicide is not ok. .

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

I am completely against suicide.Firstly as a christian it's my belief that "suicide leads to hell" and secondly I feel that commiting suicide is basically an act of cowardice but that varies in every situation.

If a life of uselessness lead someone to commit suicide I would understand yet I would think it is wrong du to the fact that they gave up before their life was over.

Terminal diseases on the other hand are a different story.It is certain (as good as certain anyway) that you will die soon.If you choose to continue to live until that day comes it will be filled with pain but you could end it sooner because you know there will be nothing but suffering¬¬ That I think is acceptable because often enough there is no other choice and I have no right to say anything based on this because I do not really understand what they are going through.

That is all~
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

okay this is what i think: it acceptable in the right situtaion and its wrongs. so... yeah..

I'd say never, but perhaps none of us have ever been in enough pain to be able to make a rational judgement on this one,

I don't believe that anyone, not a parent,sibling or a friend, teacher or psychologist, can ever holey understand what ones 'true' state of mind is when they decide to forfeit their life. It takes a selfish coward to commit suicide. """We have no power to prevent ourselves being born: but we can rectifiy this error.. for it is sometimes an error. When one 'does away with' oneself one does the most estimable thing possible: one thereby almost deserves to live"". and i also think if your willing to give up your life for some1 eles it acceptable, and i feel that the person who wants to die really doesnt want to. THEY SEE NO OTHER WAY OUT of the sitution.Suicide hurts EVERYONE. and there left wondering what they did wrong and might choose the same fate that you did.

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

In my opinion..i really dislike suicide..yes theirs like dozen of ppl ending their life becuz they cnt get away their pain and suffering unless they suicide themselves..it happen to me once..i always hated my life cuz like my life is not rotating enough to explore the world...i'm like kept in this box with no one actually feeling my pain..anime have dealt with suicide but no as much as reality..anime is soo not real but cn hurt other ppl n help them base on the director/creator who proves their point in life. Which anime lovers suppose to catch on as soon as it shows..just like naruto, always fighting and never seem to realize theirs more pain and suffering for many ppl that lost their friends and family..just like our world today. Everybody have da same pain and suffering but a lot of ppl dnt suicide bcuz they think its da best option to remove it all..no, instead they believe and try their hardest to forget the past n try to rely on the future..n try to keep this world from falling from pollution,suicide,homocide,etc.I dnt kno wat others r thinking but i think they should stop before more and more ppl start doing it and effect their love ones..its true about suicide being a sin and catholic should give them as much blessing as da ppl that didn't suicide themselves..and is a lesson learned..but whatever their option is try to think hard b4 u suicide urself n think wat others might say or do..when ur gone n mite never miss u..

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by junjun1234 View Post
    Shortsighted and selfish? It's the truth and just to clairify some stuff everyone is selfish and, yes suicide is ok. You think i havn't had any experience on this trust me people forget very soon it isn't going to bothered by it in like 2 weeks. Also bitterness please if that person was desperate enough to suicide then that means that nobody really cares for her/him enough to try and stop her/him or know the signs which means that there won't be bitterness.
    Everyone is selfish to an extent derived from everyone's positivity view on life ,if suicide is okay then who gave you the right to end your life it's not even your own ,it's just a soul piece given to you by God ,you didn't even get to choose when ,where or how to live ,you suddenly start to realise that you're there and so as everyone around you ,loneliness is not the only reason for suicide as you know and people care about each other when they receive the same care back (there are always exceptions but) ,so if you don't give a damn about someone why would they give you any sign of care in return? besides there is always a reason to live and you're there to experience whatever horribles it is for a purpose ,if suicide was okay mankind would've gone extinct long ago if suicide was such a decision so easy to take on ,it's only a single life so why the hell am i to throw it like that just bcause i'm running away from whatever is giving me despair? ,people don't care about someone? then the hell why shouldi care about them ,i'll just stand strong and prove to everyone around me how foolish they were not to put any hopes in my being ,and that's why i see it as "shortsighted"
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Aug 08, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast