Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Suicide is murder with no chance at redeeming yourself. Pure and simple with no garnishes or excuses. Murder without redemption, period.

Thinking it only effects you is deluding yourself. Like everything else in life what we do effects others no matter how unimportant you (or someone else) may have convinced you you are. It's a lie and suicide traumatizes everyone around it.

Anime comes from Japan which has it's own culture and problems like any other, no culture is perfect.
    that is really cool and all but really i have not been corrupted and to me evry littel thing matters but really what if for all we know some one was to go kill them selves and in the end it makes the world better? who knows thats why i put up the thread i belive that if someone has the freedom to decide what to do with there life then why not end it?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    that is really cool and all but really i have not been corrupted and to me evry littel thing matters but really what if for all we know some one was to go kill them selves and in the end it makes the world better?
    Who are you to decide that though? God? Really you would have to be omnipotent to know, otherwise it is just murder pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    who knows thats why i put up the thread i belive that if someone has the freedom to decide what to do with there life then why not end it?
    Lets turn that around shall we? Are YOU responsible for you being born? Did YOU create your life, your body? If the answer is no then what gives you the right to end it? There is a big difference between choosing to go to college or not and deciding to die. The biggest one is that you can't change your mind later. What gives YOU the right to decide who will live or die?

Murder without redemption.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 27, 2009)

Newbie jonny is off to a good start jonny's Avatar
    Thanks

well for real life no its not ok cuz then you will make the people that care about you feel bad i mean evan when i think about it people convince me other wise and they are hurting to know it goes though my head
    and evan if i disappear they feel like theres a whole in there hearts i know i was yelled at cuz most people didnt know where i was at for 2 day and they said not to worry the so much
    jonny boy

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Anyone of age is allowed to kill him/herself in my opinion. It's not a choice you can make without some serious contemplation and talking to the people nearest to you of course but I see no problems in the act of killing yourself.
    I don't believe in something like the 'sanctity of life'. 6 billion+ people on this planet, a few less won't make a big difference.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Anyone of age is allowed to kill him/herself in my opinion. It's not a choice you can make without some serious contemplation and talking to the people nearest to you of course but I see no problems in the act of killing yourself.
    I don't believe in something like the 'sanctity of life'. 6 billion+ people on this planet, a few less won't make a big difference.
    I love the way you think because really i am not going to do it but seriously if someone is in charge of going to college why not end it all? no you are not in charge of being born or not but does that give the person that created you the right to destroy you? no because that would be muder plain and simple so if you cant end it your self and no one else can end it for then whats the point?
    i think it should be ok plain and simple...

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think suicide is a solution for all problems like the others said...suicide is only to people who are stupid...can't think properly...you know,every problems has its solution...except if like there is no cure for a certain illness...if she/he cannot handle the problem alone,ask someone to help through this life together and solve the problem...

Newbie MizuNoNeko is off to a good start MizuNoNeko's Avatar
    Thanks

People usually commet suicide because they hate their lives or something. They want to move on or start all over. I think, if a person wants to commet suicide, then let them, its their life. Let them waist it their own way.!!

If i gots spelling errors... dont tell me. I know!!
    MAY I POKE YOU WITH A STICK??

OMG!! Its your face!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    So you would have no problem with executing everyone in a maximum security prison? It would save a ton of money and with "6 billion+ people on this planet, a few less won't make a big difference."

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 28, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast