+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide: acceptable or not?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Suicide: acceptable or not?

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    Well, if thats how you feel, I accept how I think and you accept how you think, cant change it.

But to those willing to kill themselves, look for a reason to live, there might be some reason, maybe those you left behind might actually care what you do with yourselves, just take a little longer and actually think past you own problems.]

Thats all.
    Just dont kill yourself looking too hard

(ok a bad joke, so shoot me)
    Yay-yea?

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Suicide: acceptable or not?

I belive that people who want to commit suicid should be able to and the stuff about god just think some people would commit suicid just to prove or dis pro that fact / theroy. I elive that if you want to you should be able to if that is really what you want and some people have conditions to where that they do it with out thinking plus if they kill them selves it is helthier to do that than some one else
    IDK people have thier belifes and oppinions

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    I belive that people who want to commit suicid should be able to and the stuff about god just think some people would commit suicid just to prove or dis pro that fact / theroy. I elive that if you want to you should be able to if that is really what you want and some people have conditions to where that they do it with out thinking plus if they kill them selves it is helthier to do that than some one else
    IDK people have thier belifes and oppinions
    wow wow wow hold on there people should never want to do it cause they think it is healthier are you crazy thats like messed up
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

4. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Moonlit Paradise (Nov 17, 2008)

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

for me, suicide is ok but it depends on the reason why, sometimes we might not know it but people who commits suicide does it because the fact of their lives and hell is just the same. i mean, if i were in that position, i'd kill myself too but i'm lucky that i have a happy life that's why i won't do it but back then, i always tell myself that i would kill myself if i were to fail in my subjects and i did fail in geometry..hehe O_o but i did not kill myself, i've realized how lucky i am in my place and i've decided to reach my dreams no matter what. ^^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

i hate the suicides with no reason, just because they can doesnt mean they should. Why even think about doing it when the result is so stupid and time consuming and hurts everyone that actually cares
    fear the reaper

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Nov 17, 2008), Scourge (Nov 17, 2008)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    i hate the suicides with no reason, just because they can doesnt mean they should. Why even think about doing it when the result is so stupid and time consuming and hurts everyone that actually cares
    name one person you know or heard of that has commited suicide for no reason.

And not just becuase they didnt leave any clue
    as to why they did it.
    Yay-yea?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Highly doubt we know the same people, so y waste time. We disagree on this matter, just let it die.

No pun intended.
    fear the reaper

Newbie draago7 is off to a good start draago7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    Here is another human behavior that confuse me, suicidal; suicidal is the equivalent of murder except you do it to yourself I am just wondering If we should accept people who do that since life is a very special gift that god give us then they will just take it away. You what is your opinion?
    very unacceptable god is the only one thae is allowed to give and take life away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast