+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The sun is getting older and hotter? (global warming issue)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

The sun is getting older and hotter? (global warming issue)

since someone has created a topic for earth day let me start this with why. I just heard this in the neighborhood and they read it somewhere on the net that the reason for the weather changes or delay in some places extreme heat is because the sun is getting older and hotter.

I want to know what our opinion on this matter is. Is the weather or climate change because of the negligence of the people who live on it's planet or is our solar system getting older that it is affecting our climate.

Just asking for opinions.

All that we see or seem is all but a dream within a dream
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: making it more pleasing to the eye
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The sun is getting older and hotter? (global warming issue)

>.< ok for one global warming is a natural prosses... Also another thing for the time that the sun can get "old" enough to consume our planet our generation will be dead for billions or so years... Aslo yes it is true that because of the crazy people That the natural prosses is going alot faster... So we will most likely not fase the facts of the sun being "old" but more of our own mistakes...
    death and life are one and the same

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

The sun isn't dying just yet, the effects of the sun getting "old" aren't going to effect us until a few thousand years at the least. The reason that the world is heating because of carbon emissions. Cars, the slashing and burning of trees, etc. that emit carbon dioxide are putting greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, making the world hotter by trapping the heat in.

The sun is about 5 billion years old... and we're only about at the middle of its life.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    The sun isn't dying just yet, the effects of the sun getting "old" aren't going to effect us until a few thousand years at the least. The reason that the world is heating because of carbon emissions. Cars, the slashing and burning of trees, etc. that emit carbon dioxide are putting greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, making the world hotter by trapping the heat in.

The sun is about 5 billion years old... and we're only about at the middle of its life.
    yes, true also another little fact after some more hundreds of years or so the sun will grow and consume the first 4 planets >.<
    death and life are one and the same

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing about the sun growing older is that as soon as it starts effecting the Earth, all the plants/animals will die. Humans could possibly be the last organism living here. And what happens when the surface becomes too hot? We'll move underground. If it gets to that point (without humans interfering and trying to reignite the sun I.E. Sunshine the movie) it will be too late for us anyway. We may even colonize Mars or move to another galaxy, who knows what sort of technology will be available to us.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

We won't start being affected by the sun for another 2 or 3 billion years.

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    Aslo yes it is true that because of the crazy people That the natural prosses is going alot faster...
    So, because I drive a car back and forth to work everyday, that makes me a crazy person?

It takes the human race as a whole to effect the entire planet. It will take the human race as a whole to fix it. Thats not going to happen. Nor am I convinced that humans are the cause for global warming. Right now I'm looking outside my window and I see snow on the ground. In the middle of April. During the spring time. After the coldest and harshest winter on record for the last 20 years. Global warming my ass.

Moving to debate and discuss.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

We won't start being affected by the sun for another 2 or 3 billion years.
    Thank you i just heard it in the neighborhood so went off to ask around if anyone believed that
    Last edited by aceman67; Apr 25, 2008 at 08:27 PM.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    yes, true also another little fact after some more hundreds of years or so the sun will grow and consume the first 4 planets >.<
    That is somewhat true. But it wont take hundred of years. Try along the lines of billions ><. And on top of that, It is said that the sun's demise will take out the entire solar system! So I don't know about you guys, buy I think that is going to SUCK. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast