+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: superfreaky

Banned Fyth may be famous one day Fyth may be famous one day Fyth's Avatar
    Thanks

superfreaky

Do you believe that there is more that goes to the world that you are able to see like demos, angels, ghost, and this to profound to talk about that goes bump in the night. Some of my friends swear that they have a guardian ghost that is with them at almost all times. And other that say they are followed by demons or demonic entities. For me I do believe in the supernatural, sometimes there are thing that just happen that I can’t explain

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: superfreaky

well i belive in God and so there are demons and angels but i don't belive in ghosts and other crazy stuff like aliens.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    well i belive in God and so there are demons and angels but i don't belive in ghosts and other crazy stuff like aliens.
    yea i agree with u. i believe in God. Angels and demons are there but i dont really know about ghosts newayz, i believe i have a guardian angel but that's bout it.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think theres alot of things that cant be explained that people call gohst,phantasm's and stuff till we really understand scince and how this wolrd works we are going to be like the people in the dark ages thuinking everything is a ghost or phantom
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jul 20, 2006 at 11:52 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda do believe in ghosts, and I hope in my lifetime I won't bump into Casper and its gang. The bump in the night is just the house settling down, its not the bogeyman.

There are times it can be our imagination. If the surrounding area fits the description of being a haunted house or whatever you will start seeing things which usually are images produced from your mind.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I really believe in ghosts, demons or Angels ( Though it would be nice to think that Angels are real). But i have had some pretty freaky coincidently things happen to me that couldn't be explained!

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with mixed fighter girl ^^

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I've had experiences with ghosts. There is no doubt in my mind that they do exist. And as for aliens, its nearly positive that they exist. Scientists have found over 100 solar system that have planets and conditions that could support life. As for angels and demons, they may exist, but nobody has really found any solid proof that they, or anything else we're talking about exist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast