+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court's recent decisions.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Supreme Court's recent decisions.

There were total of two that were made recently: 1) the reverse of the gun control laws in certain cities, and 2) death penalty is no longer okay for child rapists.

Let's discuss the second decision. Honestly, besides "wtf", there is nothing else to say. The gun control thing I already expect from the conservative court justices, but the child rapists decision was one of .

Here is one of the articles I found: Court bans death penalty for child rape :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

As Law and Order: SVU says at the beginning of every show: "In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous." And I feel it's true, while you don't kill the kid, you already "killed" them mentally for life.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    [B]So two questions for discussion:

1) What do you think about the child rapists decision?
    2) Since they said death penalty is considered "cruel and unusual punishment" for the crime, can we find a mid-way between a death sentence and life in prison....say...taking their extra organs or maybe medical test? In this case consider it a debt to society they are paying back, and not a punishment.

Feel free to add anything to the topic if you want.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supreme Court's recent decisions.

they shouldn't kill them they should castrate them and make them suffer for the rest of their lives. rape a child death is a simple and useless punishment make them regret their mistakes and let them live but in embarrassment and shame for the rest of their lives.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

And this is exactly why we can't have nice things in this miserable world, facepalm.jpg. If they want to stop these sick bastards from raping kids they have to get rid of the cause (rapists) to prevent these sick and retarded acts of animalism from being committed upon innocent kids..

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The death penalty no longer ok for rapists really ticks me off not to mention it is just plain stupid. What the hell are they thinking?! Kill the bastards who are doing these crimes. We have enough screwed up people walking around who dont have a right to live as it is.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    The death penalty no longer ok for rapists really ticks me off not to mention it is just plain stupid. What the hell are they thinking?! Kill the bastards who are doing these crimes. We have enough screwed up people walking around who don't have a right to live as it is.
    It depends on if the states follows the ruling. Indv states can still have the death penalty for child rape. God, i wouldn't want to be the judges that voted for that ruling, man i bet they're hated.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to disagree with their decision. The gun thing- I am still debating- but the "No death penalty for child rapists", it pisses me off. What the court is basically saying is : "You get jail for messing around with a child, get out in a few years, then go live happily ever after." I think those assholes should get life or lethal injection. If they won't kill the psycho that raped a person in my family, I will

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I have to disagree with their decision. The gun thing- I am still debating- but the "No death penalty for child rapists", it pisses me off. What the court is basically saying is : "You get jail for messing around with a child, get out in a few years, then go live happily ever after." I think those assholes should get life or lethal injection. If they won't kill the psycho that raped a person in my family, I will
    Well from what i hear they do to those sickos in jail, they may die anyway.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku4444 has a point. Child rapeist are hated and despised even among in mates. Many of them are attacked, beaten, killed, and ironicly raped them selves more so than any other group. But still, I say kill the sick freaks after throwing them in a prison cell with a guy who likes it when people calling him big daddie.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast